Diablo® III

Rate The Monk Above You. Version I Don't Even

I left the Shens at the cleaners and had to go out slaying with these spares :)

Cheers,
CC-

Rate Shaky above me.

you spill some ketchup on them while eating your tater tots?

rate Shaky a couple above me. I know I'm 10/10

Nah I'm getting them spit polished my Shens. I'm going to HS reunion this weekend and I want to look snazzy.

Cheers,
CC-

Rate Shaky one post above my original post :D

EDiT: on the prior page
Edited by CaptainCarl#1923 on 5/15/2013 8:21 AM PDT
@me - im the bom- too bad you need 250$ now to get upgrades since all gg ones are third party horded or no longer listed in GAH since gold is inflated and the GAH is dead
@MrCrisp
Excellent monk!
If I was to be critical I would say more dex and vit on mempo and make all of your radiant star gems into marquise. Not too much to improve here.

9.8/10
@OZendar

nice setup... all you guys are crafting nice amulets... one's with over 85% crit dmg.. I'm just waiting for mine to come any moment now lol

9/10

I have a new setup

switched out of Nats bc I wanted more EHP... I'm still at 46% crit chance unbuffed, gained over 25 k + HP

and im still at 498 all resistance without OWE

what do you guys think?
Edited by drizzy#1383 on 5/15/2013 10:12 AM PDT
I'm posting for lols. 8/10
@NoRain Is this a self found character? Lookin good so far 6/10
Be gentle fellow Monks. I'm actually really proud of what I can do on my Monk (I can solo MP8 ubers) and I've been able to progress slowly. I have played since release but took a few months off here and there (Wife, 2 kids, and a new house!) but my Monk is my baby.

I'm rapidly getting to the point of not being able to upgrade a ton without crazy amounts of gold. Hopefully 1.09 actually introduces quite a few we can choose from.

Still working on better shoulders...grr

Edit: Forgot to rate Tranquility! Very nice TR Monk. Your Ammy is whoa... I would try to upgrade your bracers to get some more Vit and All res but damned solid overall. 9/10
Edited by Jaren#1731 on 5/15/2013 2:15 PM PDT
@Jaren

nice setup, u can work on the crafted items to build on more vit, ur armour can drop to ard 5000-5500 and try to upgrade on the gems.

6/10 +0.5 for achieving mp8 w this build, +0.5 if u didnt spend a cent
MP8 is nothing on this build. 170k unbuffed DPS is more than fine. MP10 on the other hand...scared to try!
@Shakyspeare

Niiiiiiiceee. Seen you before... super nice Witching Hour!

Cool life, AR, and DPS you're going to have a good time.

9/10!
@kojin 8.5/10... grab a better nats boots and you would be a solid 9... nice setup
@kyra
Those gloves are unreal. Upgrade gems.
9.5/10
05/15/2013 12:11 PMPosted by Tranquility
@NoRain Is this a self found character? Lookin good so far 6/10

actually its a product of intrigue and experimentation though admittedly nothing was expensive when I bought it. I actually think I got that weapon for less than 100k gold and some stuff is hand me downs from friends. I also have some gear in my stash that makes me look like less of a noob but I haven't played since November. I'm sure things are different now.
@Violentine..

Pretty uberish, not much to criticize really. Nice monk.
@Drakos

It's been a Manhattan minute hasn't it. Solid as always and what did you end up upgrading. What I can see your still pouring on the DPS with eHP to spare.

9.4/10 bud

Cheers,
CC-
Edited by CaptainCarl#1923 on 5/15/2013 4:40 PM PDT
@CC

Shenlongs? Who uses those. WKL scrub.

1/10
@CC

Shenlongs? Who uses those. WKL scrub.

1/10

Let's hug it out %#{*€|¥@&!!

See you in game. ;D

Cheers,
CC-
@CC

Jealous of your attack speed! Lol :p
7/10
@^^
a lot of room for improvement. Required major overhaul if you wanna play at higher MP.
5/10
Edited by FE3DOE#6358 on 5/15/2013 7:03 PM PDT
@DOE, craft new shoulders 8/10
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]