Diablo® III

Rate The Monk Above You. Version I Don't Even

@ Malphaxis Your monk is looking pretty good. Well balanced and has good mit. IMO would craft bracers, my wiz was able to craft some godly bracers with 250int, 143vit, 80AR, 5.5CC. So it is possible. And for people who want to know that was my 20th try.

@Olette I think you need some mitigation. Some LOH i think would be good for your build.

I'm not playing my SC monk, so please rate my HC monk. Thanks!
@Ikkaku

must be diff to be a HC Monk, can see u r saving for some of the eq like inna pants and nat boots, slowly upgrade ur gems and crafted more items. cheerz cant reali rate cus i dont play HC Monk but a 6/10 as i believe there is still lots of room for improvement
@Shakspeare,

Nice owe free monk. Very good gears especially your glove and fist. (9.2/10)
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 5/17/2013 6:33 PM PDT
@ManUnited

Very impressive monk! Nice pair of swords and some really brutal crafts.... all round very nice (9.5/10)
Edited by ClebTkon#6683 on 5/17/2013 6:38 PM PDT
@ClebTkon

very nice build. maybe some more ias on your gloves? Overall solid and traditional build.

/Interested in what people have to say about my itemization setup!

-Sleeper Build.
@Th2nkTw1ce

Nice gear bro looking good just keep working at finding replacements when you can nice dps

8.5/10 I guess if we are rating it :)
Edited by WarDogs#1902 on 5/17/2013 7:32 PM PDT
@wardogs

First nice monk name :D
Try use the 2 parts of inna's set
An andariel visage with less fire dmg and try use one with socket and a Amethyst to improve life
Maybe craft some gloves and bracers
And try to get a witching hours with dex and less crit dmg
Wouldn't it be more beneficial for the higher DPS weapon to be in the MH? I think it'll also reduce fear procs. Everything looks pretty good as far as I know, but have you considered vit in your boots?
I see a ghost that started this thread with his credit which he use to buy some 100 million gold gems
olette you have a good monk, but wonder about the dif in dps between the weapons.
@SneakyDog

Pretty good, I would recommend Inna's 3 piece set for spirit regin. and craft your own amulet. Otherwise good resistance and pretty high life.
@SneakyDog

Pretty good, I would recommend Inna's 3 piece set for spirit regin. and craft your own amulet. Otherwise good resistance and pretty high life.

If I were you, I'd get a weapon with LS and start using mantra of conviction.
6.5/10
@Fappert

Solid build! I would (I'm sure you have many times) attempt to craft a better ammy with more dex and CD if possible. Other than that.... a great build.

9.5/10
@Fappert

Solid build! I would (I'm sure you have many times) attempt to craft a better ammy with more dex and CD if possible. Other than that.... a great build.

9.5/10

Working on the ammy.. I swear lol
@wardogs

First nice monk name :D
Try use the 2 parts of inna's set
An andariel visage with less fire dmg and try use one with socket and a Amethyst to improve life
Maybe craft some gloves and bracers
And try to get a witching hours with dex and less crit dmg

I actually switched some stuff around since this post I upped my DPS alot stiched some items. i am currently looking for witching hour with some dex that I can afford :)
@fappert your monk are on the same situation of mine.

The only think u could improve is trying to get a mempo
Edited by Piigmeu#1416 on 5/17/2013 11:07 PM PDT
@WhoopinOnYou, Dat ammy o_0, I don't know what you could do better ... possibly higher dps weapons, double dex witching hour, 6 crit mempo. You're in end game territory my friend 10/10
Um.

Yeah you need some dps.
lol, 90% mitigation too stronk

and I normally run a sledgefist so my profile is my DPS build at the moment :P
Edited by metaStatic#6741 on 5/17/2013 11:16 PM PDT
I don't feel like I have enough experience to rate someone properly, so I was hoping someone could just rate me, and see where I could improve, rather it be gear, or current build. thanks!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]