Diablo® III

Rate The Monk Above You. Version I Don't Even

@Pholc, keep crafting gloves, get less fear chance on your Echoing fury, drop hundred fists unless you want to add combination strike
Pretty nice tank you have
Get more crit dmg
@Oletter not bad I dont care for Tal Rasha chest peice but its different strokes for different folks I think there are some better choices out there but all and all very solid monk

8.5/10
Nice set up overall but I would try crafting the rare bracers cuz I think it would be easy for you to upgrade that lacuni by rare craft both dps and ehp. You already have 24% movement speed from nats boots and inna pants so.
Starting to get a decent bit of gear going, love to know what others think though. :) please be kind, still working out the kinks in EHP and what not
05/18/2013 03:27 AMPosted by Loki
Starting to get a decent bit of gear going, love to know what others think though. :) please be kind, still working out the kinks in EHP and what not

Looking good, only immediate suggestion is to grab an andy's with much lower fire damage. For the long term, start crafting some bracers. Nothing wrong with lacuni's, but the don't need the MS from them and crafting a pair could potentially give you a lot more EHP and probably some extra damage as well. Consider LS as an option? DPS is looking like it's a good spot to start suckin' that life back.
@Sareve

nice s&b build. ur vit n AR is still oon a low side. cont crafting items and get a shield with more vit, nice mempo there

8/10
View profile
@shakyspeare: I think I have rated you many times before :) 9.5/10 :D

I'm at a pretty good place right now and playing mp8 solo and mp10 co-op with my monk and its fun. Sacrificed ehp from 650k to 500k and got dps up from 110k to 150k now.

Nat's ring I can afford to buy now but not a good nat's boots :P So holding it off.
- Technical Support
View profile
Crazy to see a monk sporting a tal tasha chest! Your shoulders are OP. I want them.
05/18/2013 04:01 AMPosted by Sareve

Looking good, only immediate suggestion is to grab an andy's with much lower fire damage. For the long term, start crafting some bracers. Nothing wrong with lacuni's, but the don't need the MS from them and crafting a pair could potentially give you a lot more EHP and probably some extra damage as well. Consider LS as an option? DPS is looking like it's a good spot to start suckin' that life back.
I've just got a life steal weapon on the AH before with LOH as well, EHP seems to be the only downfall I'm having at the moment as fire chain/molten etc is doing way to much damage to me.
Your OH seems a bit weak, and I think a WH would do be pretty good for you.
@olette

Change out your gems for all dex gems, you should be doing better, you need way more CD, you dont have any on your gear, minimal on your weapon though, work on that,

6/10
@Ghost,

You have the most unique blend of skills I've ever seen, and as such I don't feel qualified enough to lend any critiques. The paper DPS is obviously quite high, and I have to assume that you're doing quite well.
@azhrei awesome I just responded to your query on the thread you just posted. So I know you just started this new build.. It's a good start, but very tanky. (save that gear you may need it later). Suggestions CC Cdam AS the usual.. Both weaps need replacement even tho its a tight Fist of Azs'T... I like it because I like people to stay alive.
@Darth,

Very similar build to my own, I love it. And pretty incredible SOJ, considering your build.

And as for my tanky-build... I am in the process of switching over. Regen is just so hard to give up for me, lol. Prefer it over LS, as I can heal even if not in combat.
heheh Yeah, I actually used to rock this weapon Fleet Razor I still have.. Waiting for client to download so I can only describe cant link. --- 927 900+ LoH 62 LpSS 1.2 spirit regen 140 Dex and like 9% IAS ... I used to tank mp 10 with no LS. LoL took over an hour to kill diablo but he* excuse me she couldn't get me under 90% ... I would highly suggest DPS as your source of healing though because it gets a little tiring = )
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Endless-1375/hero/3672604

Do i change any stats or switch items around? Any tips are appreciated too thanks.
@Endless
Your dps, vit and ehp can be significantly increased with:
inna's pants with 9% as, 90+ dex, 180+ vit
nats boots and ring with + vit,

6/10
I hope that helps
OZendar 9/10

Nice EHP and I liked the Crystal Fist choice, original and effective.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]