Diablo® III

Rate The Monk Above You. Version I Don't Even

05/04/2013 07:34 PMPosted by Th1nkTw1cE
Rate meeee, self found/trade monk.

for a self found monk its really nice 9/10
@sono

DA ! What can I say ? Great Monk. Rate 9 1/2 / 10
@sono

Your made it over 300dps. Congratz!!! But your vit is a bit low. (9/10)

@anna

Nice armor and OWE free. I think your chest can be upgraded. (8/10)
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 5/5/2013 1:28 AM PDT
@manunited

Elite build, you could craft better gloves and bracers but who knows how many more tries it will take.
@Shoe

nice balance build. u might nid a cc nat ring for more cc and craft a better amulet

6.5/10
Edited by Shakyspeare#6623 on 5/5/2013 4:03 AM PDT
very nice gear shakyspeare. 9.5/10 with some nice crafts in there. Not seeing any obvious places to upgrade that won't be really expensive.
Nice build Sheldor. You could lose the shield and dual wield to increase your Crit Chance, Crit Damage and Dex, equip Seize the Initiative to increase your armor to 50% of your Dex, and socket the new wep with a marquise emerald to increase the Crit even more. Overall, nice.
@destr0y26

Could probably craft a better piece in your shoulder slot. would recommend lookin for more Crit Change to have cyclones work more effectively.

Overall though, good DPS, AR (with OWE), and decent life (much better than my life)

lets go with a 8.5/10
@roach

nice monk at early midstage, but ur vitality is way too low..
try crafting some bracers.
atm u can skip the soj, imo when u hit higher dps, then using the soj will be better off.
n also try upgrading those gems..

7.5/10 due to that low vitality... as u progress further ur monk will be better..
@KA

Above the norm on all counts. DPS, Life, AR, there is nothing short of that your monk can't accomplish within the confines of the game. Only thing left is to break 300k DPS while maintaining your status quo but I am quite certain that it is unnecessary.

9.7/10
Edited by CaptainCarl#1923 on 5/5/2013 4:21 PM PDT
@Capt nice build.

I need some advice on my monk. I have an approximate budget of 100mil and am not sure the best way to spend it at this point. I want to keep WKL for the hidden bonus and I'd like to keep my skills the same.
@heat

long way to go man! with 100M you can get better weapons or a helm... id say start crafting BOA items first then try to adjust the stats you are lacking... once your satisfied, time to upgrade those gems and aim for a higher goal! GL! 4.5/10
@nheysanity

whoaaa nice stats! I come here often too check out people but haven't seen you.
Love your rings

9.5/10
@Kojin

you have not enough minerals, build more supply depots, and spawn more overlords!!
^

Needs more popcorn......maybe some cookies?
@Kojin
Pretty solid. I guess I would just recommend trying to stack more of the resist of your choice for OWE. They kind of look all over the place.
Great ehp and great dps esp for SnB phantom.
@biocha0s

very nice gear. one day i would like to be able to drop owe as well.
@Keeferton

8/10

Nice gear, you should get more ehp with a vit inna pants.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]