Diablo® III

Diablo story

What is the story of Diablo? Is there a place where I can find it? I was looking around in the game guide but couldn't find it, perhaps is in another location and I am not seeing it? Also somewhere where I can find more about the characters.
Reply Quote
I guess that is a good place were to look, thanks!
Reply Quote
That forum has lots of speculation and also fanmade.

You should try getting your hands on the BOOK OF CAIN, an excellent book for the diablo fans, it has great artwork and detailed descriptions and short bits of lore regarding all the major facets of the lore.

Also you can try watching Diablo 2 cinematics in youtube, and the Wrath animated short film blizzard produced with the lead artist of Aeon Flux.
Reply Quote
04/26/2013 07:18 PMPosted by incuGuS
You should try getting your hands on the BOOK OF CAIN, an excellent book for the diablo fans, it has great artwork and detailed descriptions and short bits of lore regarding all the major facets of the lore.
Agreed. The Book of Cain is an amazing place to start. It gives a pretty damn good summary of the Diablo universe starting from the dawn of creation until the events of Diablo II: LoD.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]