Diablo® III

OMG NEW ICONS

(Locked)

My entire life was changed for the better this day. The once bland forum icons that used to abuse me mentally were finally gone. The inner battle I had within myself to leave them, or kill them once and for all, is now gone. A new colorful shred of peace and harmony has distilled upon us from the Heavens themselves. We will never, NEVER go back to the ways of the old, for our memories will prepare us for its tyranny. Willingly, we fight on, into the light, guided now by a full spectrum of colorful buttons. I kneel before my comrades, for a victory has been had this day. We now, as men, have colorful buttons to press.
truly game changing
At least we know what the development team has spent their time on now.
Community Manager
Web updates (like the new icons) are handled by our web team, not the game development team.

Similarly, polls that we post are handled by the community team, not the game development team.

These are small things we can do to improve the site and how different players use it; they do not impact game development.

So, my loquacious button enthusiastic...as much I enjoy great satire, I'm going to ask you to please stop trolling. ;)
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]