Diablo® III

Will PC players be able to get the Infernal Helm?

What are you guys talking about? We PC players had our 'pre-order' bonuses. It was called 'Error 37' and then Patch 1.0.3. C'mon, where's you sense of gratitude?
Edited by Melchior#6993 on 5/1/2013 2:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
[url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/9601894/diablo%C2%AE-iii-for-the-ps3%E2%84%A2-preorder-bonus-revealed-4-29-2013"]http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/9601894/diablo%C2%AE-iii-for-the-ps3%E2%84%A2-preorder-bonus-revealed-4-29-2013[/url]

Looks nice. Console only?
Offering pre-order bonuses is a pretty standard practice for console games, and we're happy to be able to offer a [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/9601894/diablo%C2%AE-iii-for-the-ps3%E2%84%A2-preorder-bonus-revealed-4-29-2013"]cool bonus[/url] for PS3 players who pre-order Diablo III. At this time, however, it's not a bonus that we plan to offer for the PC version of the game.

it's a joke... you dont get enough money from wow? you have to sell the diablo on 4 platforms( i just looked into the future) and you want to sell the starcraft 3x and still not enough? i rly can't understand how can a good corporation turn to something like it is today.... pff

where are the guys who developed diablo2? btw d3 was epic fail... it was good for 2 months maybe... and we got a rly rly early version i guess ... and you want to sell this boring !@#$ on 4 platforms? Blizzard like CCP ... if sy knows ccp and knows what they said... btw i just now get up i saw this %^-* on my wow launcher i thinkd i can play if i have already d3... and this fckd my mind...
Reply Quote
Honestly, you don't even need the stupid thing...leveling is already stupidly fast in D3 using a socket helm with a star ruby or higher. (and MP10, and Cain's set...you can get to like level 35-37 before even completing normal mode)
Reply Quote
mjeee, im just gonna say this as it seems ppl post most here now, stop kissing sony's !@# blizz and give some love to xbox aswell, im tired of all games getting most things on ps3..and giving them a free bloody "loom" helm aswell? bloody hell..it's like your trying to MERGE with sony..wich..if happens..bye bye blizz, you will become like EA
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
anyone else !@#$ing pissed at this? why the hell doesnt pc get something cool time to Ebay this game
Reply Quote
[url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/9601894/diablo%C2%AE-iii-for-the-ps3%E2%84%A2-preorder-bonus-revealed-4-29-2013"]http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/9601894/diablo%C2%AE-iii-for-the-ps3%E2%84%A2-preorder-bonus-revealed-4-29-2013[/url]

Looks nice. Console only?
Offering pre-order bonuses is a pretty standard practice for console games, and we're happy to be able to offer a [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/9601894/diablo%C2%AE-iii-for-the-ps3%E2%84%A2-preorder-bonus-revealed-4-29-2013"]cool bonus[/url] for PS3 players who pre-order Diablo III. At this time, however, it's not a bonus that we plan to offer for the PC version of the game.

.............You would have been better off not stating this............ The PS3 version is getting a bonus that PC users don't.... LAME!!!!!
Reply Quote
It's so sad that you didn't gave anything good for Pre-Orders for PC.
I Pre-Ordered my Diablo 3 Collectors Edition, and I only got the Angel Wings that last only a few minutes... :(
Reply Quote
Judging by the video, looks like the fights on the PS3 are more, well, unique, and less random. Looked like there was even some sort of formation during one of them. And the belial fight, god damn that looked awesome...

But come on blizz! That work could have gone into the PC version!

The types of games Blizzard makes are better appreciated by PC gamers. We like in-depth, complex games with a huge variety of customization. We keep their games alive as a community. That's what kept all of their games alive. Diablo 3 doesn't quite have as much customization, so it probably won't survive for 15+ years like the rest of their games, but it's still pretty enjoyable.

But I suppose it's becoming more and more about money, now. They'll make a good amount of money by releasing it on the console. I'd love to try the console version, but I really don't want to spend $60 buying a game that I already have. I don't even have a PS3 anyway, though, so it doesn't really matter, I guess.
Reply Quote
21 Night Elf Rogue
It is a kool helm. I want it just for the looks... ><
Reply Quote
05/01/2013 12:09 PMPosted by DevArmaya
And once again.... PC users get shafted, good to see that Blizzard has no problem showing their true colors. Money hungry bastages.

Yeah, because it's not like PC players had access to the collectors edition with all sorts goodies, not to mention access to the game for over a year longer than console players. But you're right, we've definitely been shafted :/
Reply Quote
04/29/2013 04:13 PMPosted by kastermaster
Looks like it is console only. I imagine the console will eventually also get DLC stuff that the PC won't have as well. Blizzard has stated that they will be two completely different games PC/Console. But I imagine the PC will also get stuff console users will never see as well.

the DLC would probly be pretty much like elder scrolls/fallout/dragon age
a xpack DLC and probly some sweet !@# gear for each class and maybe even follower
Reply Quote
I for one, Can't wait for PS3 D3. Only because I prefer the controller to the keyboard and mouse.. just a thought for people thinking, I already have it on PC ®¿®
Reply Quote
[/quote]Offering pre-order bonuses is a pretty standard practice for console games, and we're happy to be able to offer a [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/9601894/diablo%C2%AE-iii-for-the-ps3%E2%84%A2-preorder-bonus-revealed-4-29-2013"]cool bonus[/url] for PS3 players who pre-order Diablo III. At this time, however, it's not a bonus that we plan to offer for the PC version of the game.[/quote]

The word that caught my eye is 'practice'. This 'me too' mentality will hurt them in the long run as the more indie games gains in popularity the more they change those same 'practices'.

So in the end the current business practice (now on life support) will come to an end and the bigger studios who didn't adapt will close their doors.

The good news is that we the players will win as we will get real games to actually play! I mean I like big games with quality cut-scenes but when I want to see a movie I see a movie... I mean who looked at those amazing D3 videos more than once? yes, we all skip them now as we just want to play, we know the story now...

And DLC's that we pay 10$ and lasts for less than hour? these have got to go. Heck, even at 25 cents this is stealing...

One thing that Blizzard have not done (yet) is make us pay for player skins. Every time I see those I laugh so hard it's not even funny... Keep it that way guys, fight the system!
Edited by BenWah#1690 on 7/23/2013 7:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
PC had collectors edition
Console has helm

seems fair to me now get over it or buy a different game.

Also to the person who said it's all about money now .... They are a business when wasn't it about money?
Reply Quote
Consider carefully what Blizzard considers "cool bonus" items. Reread the comment from Vaeflare above to get to the point. Those cool bonus items appear not to be well planned in to the game strategy and shows you show much blizzard games have changed from the Classic Diablo 2 well designed well though out quest type game with great storyline to new Blizzard (Activision) console game publisher out to make money, lack of vision, lack of though, and lack of talent. No wonder old timers are loosing their respect for Blizzard titles.
Reply Quote
The helm is actually useless after like level 5, or 10 at best. The stats suck on it, the only benefit is the +exp which, as stated already, isn't even as good as finding a helm and socketing it with a ruby.
Reply Quote
The posters mentioning the PC collector's edition seem to be overlooking the fact that the CE exclusive items were made available on console. Why should console exclusives be exclusive and PC exclusives not?

That said, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see the new console items on the RoS collector's edition.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]