Diablo® III

What's this worth, I'm a Wiz and have no idea

Take pity! My barb is my second favorite character, and I'll play him once I get to the boredom faze with my wizard.

Ring
89 Str
62 AR
IAS 5%
432 LoH
32% CD

The attack speed is low and the stats themselves aren't all the best, but it's a good mixture of what a barb would want in a ring.
Reply Quote
whatever u can get from the vendor bro. No CC
Reply Quote
@OP

Nived isn't kidding...no crit chance kills the value...if it had rolled as little as 4% with everything else you'd have one VERY valuable ring....as is you'd make more gold farming the same amount of time it took you to post for the ring. Some really great stats...but again, crit chance is the KEY ingredient for ALL jewelry with one exception....SOJ.
Reply Quote
Even if you dont play barb, why a ring with no CC any good?
Reply Quote
if it had int instead of str would you use it?
Reply Quote
yuck!!
Reply Quote
Under 1m. I normally sell IAS/CD rings with at least 2 more decent stat rolls, but they don't go for much, even with pretty decent rolls. I think you would struggle to sell that if you can sell it at all, 5 IAS and no CC really kills the value. I've sold some str/AR/9 IAS/30 CD rings for about 1m before but even with good stat rolls people don't pay much for them.
Reply Quote
Hoped maybe CC wasn't as important to Barbs or something. And hell no I wouldn't use rings without crit! 6.0% for both is a requirement, but that's because I'm a CM wiz. Not some lame twister one that fills my screen with nonsense to do damage, though.

Ha, found this one in my stash that I thought was worse that I also found last night.

Ring
22 Min damage
83 Str
8% IAS
3.5% CC

Not the best CC, but it's a start in the right direction!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]