Diablo® III

the only problem with 100% wotb

is cc immune

let the barbs get 100% wotb but not 100% cc immune

the only problem i have with wotb is cc immune, why do they get it permanently while other class dont
Edited by pHkaty#1127 on 4/26/2013 1:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
This is brand new information!
Reply Quote
04/26/2013 01:49 PMPosted by Rawitch
awh.. you jelly!?

no, you nerfed
Reply Quote
04/26/2013 01:50 PMPosted by koji
imagine mp would never exists how much up time would barbs have with wotb ?

English doode...English...
Reply Quote
The problem is having it 100% of the time...

It is the only CC breaking move we got. Instead I would give a cap or lower proc chance on ToC so that you can't permawrath. Even halving the cooldown on WotB would make it an awesome rune to have.

Also, if you don't like barbs don't play with them... problem solved?
Reply Quote
The problem is having it 100% of the time...

It is the only CC breaking move we got. Instead I would give a cap or lower proc chance on ToC so that you can't permawrath. Even halving the cooldown on WotB would make it an awesome rune to have.

Also, if you don't like barbs don't play with them... problem solved?

Nope. Everyone wants our toys so they are going to break ours and expect to get their own, which of course won't happen. People keep asking for balance rather than getting their class buffed. Not only is it pathetic, but it's stupid.
Reply Quote
Yeah, I played DH since start, but getting barb nerfed isn't going to make DH any better.

Sadly Blizz games are a constant nerf/buff roller coaster in hopes of achieving perfect balance among classes.

Good thing about Diablo is that I can roll a new class, be 60 in a couple of weeks and keep on enjoying this game.
Reply Quote
how would you guys feel if wd can spirit walk 100% of the time

dh 100% smoke screen

monk 100% serenity

you all would want to nerf right? of course...

stop denying that the barb will not be viable anymore or saying that the build will die
Reply Quote

dh 100% smoke screen

monk 100% serenity

stop denying that the barb will not be viable anymore or saying that the build will die

You are comparing wrath to skills that make you immune to damage...
Reply Quote

dh 100% smoke screen

monk 100% serenity

Actually I wouldn't ask for a nerf. If having that on classes is fun for the people playing more power to them. If it looks like a fun thing I'd want I'd roll some of those classes.

It's not like once you pick a character you can't play any of the other classes. Specially now that all items need trifecta for all classes. You can switch a couple of items around and still be pretty badass.
Reply Quote
it has cool down

do you guys even play barb with all your good ideas?

perma wotb isnt even needed its just nice to go from elite to, i use insanity anyway...id suggest just lowering the time given for fury or increasing the amount of fury needed to maintain perma.

and how about not and just note that the wiz has diamond skin, wd has spirit walk, monk has serenity: make those have some kind of chance to increase time as well instead of nerfing barbs...
Reply Quote
it has cool down

do you guys even play barb with all your good ideas?

perma wotb isnt even needed its just nice to go from elite to, i use insanity anyway...id suggest just lowering the time given for fury or increasing the amount of fury needed to maintain perma.

and how about not and just note that the wiz has diamond skin, wd has spirit walk, monk has serenity: make those have some kind of chance to increase time as well instead of nerfing barbs...

It actually helps you survive significantly, regardless of the CC. More IAS, Dodge and in some cases damage. I always notice a difference when I change. In general though, it definitely isn't a requirement.
Reply Quote
Cut the WOTB cooldown in half. Limit Thrive on Chaos to 25 sec extension. Barbs get CC immunity for up to 40 secs out of every 60. Maybe then they can actually stop and pick things up, revive teammates and open chests. You know actually play the game.
Reply Quote
View profile
Agree. Archon at least gets frozen and vortexed and generally messed up despite it's huge armor and dps buff. Actually you must stand there and channel so you're very vulnerable. Barb doesnt have that problem.
Reply Quote
View profile
04/26/2013 02:39 PMPosted by Aimless
Agree. Archon at least gets frozen and vortexed and generally messed up despite it's huge armor and dps buff. Actually you must stand there and channel so you're very vulnerable. Barb doesnt have that problem.

*hands tissue*
Reply Quote

dh 100% smoke screen

monk 100% serenity

You are comparing wrath to skills that make you immune to damage...

the skills listed above don't give insane damage buffs either. btw, what makes wrath OP is the immunity to cc, don't get confused.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]