Diablo® III

the only problem with 100% wotb

berf narbs pl0x
Reply Quote
I will say this about this argument. Unless you have played barb for any duration and used WotB with the required skills, then you will realize that it is not a instant face roll skill like many say it is. WotB with ToC requires a specific build, break points and items before it can be fueled for a long duration. I myself have used a HotA build and my current throw build, and I will say it is a pain to keep it up due to myself not being skilled with it and not having the right gear. In fact when I was a 2h HotA barb, I was more efficient without WotB when me and another barb were comparing numbers, I still was not better than his dw HotA barb but the gap was closer when I was not using WotB.

Those videos of people keeping it up and able to destroy everything? Those are made by people who have mastered there class along with have the required items to do, there is a reason those people are bragging, the numbers they get require a lot of dedication and funds to achieve God Mode.

You folks honestly think nerfing barbs is going to change the other classes performance? That is the same logic as a neighborhood full of junk cars complaining that the one guy has a fancy mustang. The guy gets a rid of his mustang, everyone is still driving rust buckets that get poor mileage and break down every other day. That is basically what you folks are proposing. Instead of asking blizzard to enhance your characters to be able to compete with the "OP" class it is easier to just ask for a nerf. Then once barbs do get this sucker punch, what is next? The Witch Doctor Zero Dog build? Perhaps go after monks next?

The classes that are complaining about WotB will still be strugging regardless if it is nerfed or not. The die hards will adapt and still be slaughtering ubers. Throw barbs might actually start becoming more common. Ya know what would be funny? A throw barb face rolling ubers, oh I can't wait for the hateful comments to churn out if that ever happens. Especially with all the low legendaries becoming max level cap.
Edited by Reversal#1911 on 4/29/2013 3:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
how would you guys feel if wd can spirit walk 100% of the time

dh 100% smoke screen

monk 100% serenity

you all would want to nerf right? of course...

stop denying that the barb will not be viable anymore or saying that the build will die

id love my wd even more, and maby finally start logging some time on my monk,...ur dumb to be so jelly and not just roll and play other classes too, if the barb feels op to some great, buff other classes to have the same feel, much like face stomping in d2 wwas all about
Reply Quote
I will say this about this argument. Unless you have played barb for any duration and used WotB with the required skills, then you will realize that it is not a instant face roll skill like many say it is. WotB with ToC requires a specific build, break points and items before it can be fueled for a long duration. I myself have used a HotA build and my current throw build, and I will say it is a pain to keep it up due to myself not being skilled with it and not having the right gear. In fact when I was a 2h HotA barb, I was more efficient without WotB when me and another barb were comparing numbers, I still was not better than his dw HotA barb but the gap was closer when I was not using WotB.

Those videos of people keeping it up and able to destroy everything? Those are made by people who have mastered there class along with have the required items to do, there is a reason those people are bragging, the numbers they get require a lot of dedication and funds to achieve God Mode.

You folks honestly think nerfing barbs is going to change the other classes performance? That is the same logic as a neighborhood full of junk cars complaining that the one guy has a fancy mustang. The guy gets a rid of his mustang, everyone is still driving rust buckets that get poor mileage and break down every other day. That is basically what you folks are proposing. Instead of asking blizzard to enhance your characters to be able to compete with the "OP" class it is easier to just ask for a nerf. Then once barbs do get this sucker punch, what is next? The Witch Doctor Zero Dog build? Perhaps go after monks next?

The classes that are complaining about WotB will still be strugging regardless if it is nerfed or not. The die hards will adapt and still be slaughtering ubers. Throw barbs might actually start becoming more common. Ya know what would be funny? A throw barb face rolling ubers, oh I can't wait for the hateful comments to churn out if that ever happens. Especially with all the low legendaries becoming max level cap.

+1

i can face stomp ubrs in my throw set too btw ;) no vids,but ill show you in game if u want,,i wouldn't want anyone to see me having fun and call for a nurf.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]