Diablo® III

Error 3003 (or unplayable if I get in)

90 Night Elf Warrior
After a month or two away, I tried to log in to D3 again tonight. Most of my login attempts have ended with Error 3003. When I was able to get in, the game was unplayable (connection showed as green, but interacting with stash, vendors, etc. would take a 30+ seconds to go through, or the game would give an error message shortly after selecting a character and entering their quest chain).

Specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7 870 Lynnfield
Video: Asus HD7850
RAM: 8 GGB DDR3 (Crucial CT51264BA1339)
Mobo: Asus P7P55D-E
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Sleutel,

Your account looks ok. Were you perhaps downloading content still while playing? That can slow down certain aspects of the game. What type internet connection do you use?

"A working class hero is something to be...."

Please provide feedback! - https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Omrakos
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Nope, shouldn't have been anything else affecting the connection. I've got DSL through AT&T (Uverse).

To repeat, the in-game connection display itself was showing green when I had that lag, with mouseover indicating something 100-something ms ping (under 160 for sure). And that was the time I was able to get into the game at all; like I said, lots of error 3003s.

Just did a quick speed test: http://www.speedtest.net/result/2672246030.png (5.8 mbps downstream)

Just tried again, and I was able to log in. However, when I tried selecting a hero, I received error 3005, followed by error 3007.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Aaaaaaand we're back to 3003 again.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Next log-in attempt got me in without error; however, when attempting to change heroes, there's a significant delay after I click "Select Hero" from the selection screen.

Latency in-game is now showing as 1253 ms. So at least it's recognizing that it's terrible this time (and is actually "better" than the last time I was able to get in).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Latency popped up to 276, then 572 > 610 > 1537 > 2188 > 1503...

And after only ~5 minutes in, I have:
The game connection has been lost; your client has been disconnected from the server.

On accepting that error message, it tells me:
Your connection to the Battle.net server has timed out. Please log in again. (Error 3007)
Edited by eponymous#1947 on 4/26/2013 9:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Same here..Error 3003,check server status

server status is online,but i dont get in
Reply Quote
I saw a system message about a system reset or something along those lines about an hour before I got Error 3003, but there is nothing in the scheduled maintenance forum.
Reply Quote
same here 3003
Reply Quote
same
Reply Quote
Me too. This has been happening for weeks on and off. Really pisses me off. At least post when your taking everything down.
Reply Quote
same thing here, can't even log in...
Reply Quote
me tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
Reply Quote
hmm I got a new error #33. still cant get on tho. have been getting error #3003 for the last half hour or so this blows...
Reply Quote
Error 33 here now. Says server is down, please check server status.
Reply Quote
I am in exactly the same boat as you Xbgt, been getting 3003 for the last hour and now 33.

Been told to check server status that is as much use as a dead cat in a sewer.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Error 3006 this time.

Followed by 3003.

Followed by logged in, but with >2.5k ms latency.
Edited by eponymous#1947 on 4/27/2013 11:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Error 3003 again.
Reply Quote
Error 3003 for me also... can't log in at all multiple attempts
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Error 3007 (your connection has timed out), followed by error 3003.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]