Diablo® III

Error 3003 (or unplayable if I get in)

90 Night Elf Warrior
Error 3003 again.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Was able to sign in, but 600ms+ latency.
Reply Quote
Took at least 5 minutes to get through "initializing", then when attempting to log in "Error 3003".
Reply Quote
Error 3003 & error 3007 BLIZZARD TECHS - Please, please, please, - sort this out - why do I play for an hour or so & get unequivocally kicked from games regardless of "afk" status or fully involved in hellfire ring item games..... it is very annoying to say the least.. surely you must know this is happening & surely you must know how or why its happening,,, other wise why are you being paid what must be a massive salary to sit there with your finger in your a.. thinking ....... whatever... I feel like you guys have my money & you don't care if I get value for my money or not,,, cos you already have my money..... well I can assure you I am a easily satisfied customer like many others,,, all I ask is for the servers to work between updates & for the lack of incompetence after the servers are up...... is that too much too ask
I add: I have been dropped about 10 times today so far & I am getting a little bored with it..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]