Diablo® III

Watch Tower nerfed???

(Locked)

I think I'll just get the staff checkpoint, and reload my game 80 times til I get the tower whenever I do a run. What's that blizz? reloading will bog down your servers, well that sucks for you

Actually, it sucks for us.

This was the crux of the problem. Players would do a full run that included the cemetray, woods, highlands (including tower) and then finish to Butcher. So the problem was not players only running the tower.

The problem WAS we would load the game, WP to northern highlands and quickly check to see if it spawned. If it didn't. we would reload and check again, and again until we knew it was there and then we would start our run in cemetary or woods and complete the full run.

All they had to do was make it spawn 100% of the time and it would get rid of all the reloading of the games and thrashing of the servers.

Instead they moved it, nuked it, and then nerfed the chance of it. This ensured no one would ever abuse that treat again.
Have about 2,5 hours of reloading. Just tp to south highlands and run around map without killing. Whole area for about 5 minutes. Still no WatchTower =(
Can not get achievments.
Edited by Supaplex#2119 on 9/11/2013 2:14 PM PDT
Have about 2,5 hours of reloading. Just tp to south highlands and run around map without killing. Whole area for about 5 minutes. Still no WatchTower =(
Can not get achievments.

Have you been doing this since may?

There is no spoon...er necromancer.
04/30/2013 11:36 AMPosted by deLicio
Initially we didn’t want to nerf the dungeon, but eventually the Elite density was toned down anyway

Blizzard's policy: if it is fun, nerf it.

qft
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]