Diablo® III

Broke 300k dps without SA, next stop?

Could've been much higher, but I decided to go with a 0cc mempo (for that vit and all res) and a 80 all res inna chest

At this point, every upgrade needs to be calculated and my budget has never passed 400m (sitting at 200m right now)
Reply Quote
How much was ur DML?
Reply Quote
04/30/2013 06:41 PMPosted by Kakuritsu
How much was ur DML?

I think somewhere between 100m and 200m, I also think I got it won it through bidding, let me try to find it in my AH log

Edit: found it

purchased it with a buyout of 200m not even a month ago, I think it was a 1d11 or something
Edited by aqso#1557 on 4/30/2013 6:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
you can do better on your bow and better on your bracers, trifecta amulet, upgrade all your gems
Reply Quote
04/30/2013 07:11 PMPosted by Oscar
you can do better on your bow and better on your bracers, trifecta amulet, upgrade all your gems

Thanks for the input

Those bracers were like one of the first 10 I crafted. My other 300+ or so demonic essences went to amulets... and as you can see nothing good so far! Might get back to bracers once I start losing hope for real

As for the manticore, I've been really looking into it. Funny thing, unless I want to spend a billion, I'm getting under 10k dps upgrade. Bought it for 190m 2 months ago, I think it's worth 100m right now, hell of a bargain. High dps/cd/dex manticores with 1os don't seem very attractive, but they are better than a lot of 2os ones
Reply Quote
Nice achievement! D3up says you are 291k dps.

Why not go for the cc mempo and get more ehp on your other items? 210k ehp is scary..Unless u are of the glass canon build.

It is a nice manti u have. I got mine for 350 million. One red and green gem helps the dps alot.

Gd luck mate
Reply Quote
Id suggest not to put Marq gems unless its the best bow you can find or not planning to upgrade your weapon again.

What mp are you currently playing thats efficient?
If your trying to do mp10 theres quite a few things to upgrade
Reply Quote
The way things roll at this level, 10 million is nothing to remove gems :)
Reply Quote
Id suggest not to put Marq gems unless its the best bow you can find or not planning to upgrade your weapon again.

What mp are you currently playing thats efficient?
If your trying to do mp10 theres quite a few things to upgrade

I play mp7 very comfortably, mp8 is okay, but slower, thus less efficient
Reply Quote
roll a monk.
Reply Quote
Im at 300K without Crit Mempo, bought this setup for around 600m. Very little AR though, I enjoy being squishy it adds some challenge and prevents me from facetanking.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]