Diablo® III

Chakram -10 is not really -10!?

Check your hatred when you spam it... if it's -10 reduc, then why does my hatred pool move like -1 everytime i cast?

I have -5 soj and -5 embrace. My profile is not updated...

Is it just me? I don't know...you guys may test. I tried using chakram as my main attack on the Sever build.. along with spike traps EB. I spam EB carefully and with the right timing. But with the combined Chakram spam I run out of Hatred. Yes, even with Bat.

I ended up YaoMing face and used Grenades instead.

Hmmm..
Reply Quote
View profile
It still cost's 1 Hatred.
Reply Quote
That's what I thought too. Maybe this is some sort of bug. How broken DH really is...So much for "free". :(
Reply Quote
Thanks for the information. I was thinking of investing on some of those gear for free Chakram casting but it seems that hatred is broken.
Reply Quote
hmm but 1 hatred is still pretty much "free"..
Reply Quote
I saw this before with Barbs and Hota.

The game can't process a "free" skill basically.

1 Hatred is also free, quit whining, it doesn't matter.
Reply Quote
It probably is just a bug/mechanic, but unless you are over 5 APS, its still a free skill.
Reply Quote
You can't surpass -1 resource cost on any skills, on any classes. This is the same no matter how much gear reductions you have.
Reply Quote
View profile
weapon throw same thing
Reply Quote
05/02/2013 07:32 AMPosted by Autarch
You can't surpass -1 resource cost on any skills, on any classes. This is the same no matter how much gear reductions you have.

This I didn't know honestly. But I believe the gears with minus cooldown with other skills on other classes works perfectly fine (e.g WD's zero dog spec, -teleport from oculus). I just don't understand why it doesn't work that way on skills reduction cost then. I dunno if I'm even making any sense. lol

Not actually "whining" about this, just kinda surprised my hatred went out after spamming it a lot of times.

EDIT: typos
Edited by Japok#6223 on 5/2/2013 9:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I had a -10 chak for a while; I've since found that -5 is more than enough for what I need. Point being, -10(-9) you should never run out of hatred unless you have 0 hatred regen. I used to hold my chakram key forever and my bulb never drained period. Long as you regen more than 2-3 per sec you won't lose your [net] hatred.
Reply Quote
Oh, I did not notice this... I have no hatred issue but then again, the only other hatred skill I use is Sentry. lol

I vaguely remember it being a well known Bug?
Reply Quote
It's not really a bug; however, regen doesn't really work the way it's listed on items. We don't get it back in chunks (e.g. 200 hp regen a second is broken into really small incriments that add up to 200 before 1 second is up) so even with hatred regen of 6 you'll notice hatred dropping with a -10(-9) affix. It's just that a net amount of hatred will be regenerated before it matters. This is all AS dependant of course, but 6 is plenty to cover a chakram with AS > 2.3
Reply Quote
I saw this before with Barbs and Hota.

The game can't process a "free" skill basically.

1 Hatred is also free, quit whining, it doesn't matter.

I hate people who don't care about the details.

1 or 0 = not the same.

Stop being a troll.

Valid thread. Means a -4 chakram chest paired with -5 chakram SoJ would do the same job.

Means -4 chakram legacy chests could still be viable as you wont even find -5 ones.

Makes all the difference, thanks for the info.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]