Diablo® III

Help me break 450K DPS!

I got to 367K with Steady Aim (which is snapshotted onto RF), what's next? I can spend about 500M and potentially will trade Wiz gear.
Reply Quote
Why not just try d3up.com and begin adding numbers on to your DH until you get there. I imagine you will need at minimum really good trifecta on your gloves and amulet. You will likely need it as well on a rare ring instead of unity.
Reply Quote
05/01/2013 10:07 AMPosted by tekkazerox
Why not just try d3up.com and begin adding numbers on to your DH until you get there. I imagine you will need at minimum really good trifecta on your gloves and amulet. You will likely need it as well on a rare ring instead of unity.

Thanks! Unity gets swapped with 6%/30% SoJ anyhow for elites. I have a 6% Cold one with 4% Rapid Fire CC. Gloves are probably the best place to start, then Ammy (mine cost 72M).
Reply Quote
Checked D3UP.

1 CC is worth 4.7K
1 Min or Max damage is worth 144.75
1 DEX is worth 116.8
1 IAS is worth 2.3K
10 CD is worth 5.7K.
1 Elemental % is worth 2.5K.

So basically what I am looking at is CD on gloves, IAS on Ammy, DEX on helm, DML, boots, and shoulders. So will craft Gloves/ Bracers/Shoulders until I get upgrades in that order, and will look to get better rolls on things I already have.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]