Diablo® III

Gear adviced and rate

Hi i started play my dh again and want to ask you what to change in my gear. Most of my gear is from my main (monk) so plz give me some advices. Here link to my profile:
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/trinitario-2690/hero/23440911
Edited by trinitario#2690 on 5/2/2013 10:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Nice DH. Have you tried a ruby in you weapon?
Reply Quote
i tried it now more dps thx for adviced somethink else to change?
Edited by trinitario#2690 on 5/2/2013 10:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
any other advices?
Reply Quote
Hello, I agree with Don, a ruby will be better in that calamity. Most of your gear is pretty solid, however, I think you could: 1) get a better DML (higher dex), 2) get higher Dex boots, and 3) look into getting an inna's belt and Nat's Cloak (might be a DPS increase).
Reply Quote
Average damage on your jewelry is great, definitely what the hand crossbow user wants; however, I think both your litany and reflection could be improved upon. You should try and get at least three of the quadfecta on your rings. I just recently upgraded my reflection to one with similar average damage but with 3% crit chance. Boosted my DPS by 12 k.
Reply Quote
I got innas belt with ar/8%dmg and i bought nat`s cloak, dmg is lower but trap dmg can be great i must test it now how it work :) need to get some gold to buy boots and dml. yesterday i drop nat`s ring with CD give me little dmg and hp.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]