Diablo® III

Walking away Gear and 10m Gold Give-Away

I'm giving the Witch Doctor on my profile, "Puri" away along with 10m SC gold. No strings attached, I'm just done...

The only eligibility requirement is to have a Paragon Level 0-10 Witch Doctor on your profile. I want to help somebody instead of further enriching the 1%

Post a reply if you are interested. I'll use an RNG and pick the reply number as the winner at 9:00 PM PST Friday, May 3rd
Edited by Frigg#1154 on 5/2/2013 2:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey man, I'm just starting Hell difficulty with my WD and would be thrilled to get a nice set of gear for him!
Reply Quote
yo im level 9 paragon, just came back after 9 months off. much love
Reply Quote
nice helm
Reply Quote
Yo man, I am begging to lvl my WD (last class remaining to get all at 60). My WD, Storm, is on lvl 47 and I woul be really happy to use ur awesome set.
Cheers!
Reply Quote
hmm not entering the monk one but I'll enter this WD one XD
it's very nice and ty for your consideration

MY WD http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/QHTran-1403/hero/22163175
Yes I have a lot of HP =)
Reply Quote
This is quite nice of you. Glad you're restricting it to lower paragon levels.

That's all I have to say. :)
Reply Quote
Sure man thanks. Congrats in advance to the winner. :)
Reply Quote
i would like to have these items to help my wd out.
Reply Quote
I would certainly love to have some cash and a few nice items!
Reply Quote
I'm going to get back into the game after stopping a while back. Could really use a jump start! I'm paragon 0 I guess since I haven't even logged in since the system was released, haha.
Reply Quote
My WD is paragon 1 and would appreciate these items. If I get them I will put the gear it replaces back into the community. Cheers
Reply Quote
Im Paragon 6 WD , would love any gear to improve my WD and happy to onforward what i dont need to someone else to share the love
Reply Quote
I would love to get in on this, just hit paragon lv 1 today after taking a bunch of time off for school.
Reply Quote
yo pick me up! iam so poor and deserve the 10m
Edited by frederick#6203 on 5/2/2013 8:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Nice set. Much love to Docs, the most misunderstood class in D3. Mine is paragon 6. I have had a hell of a time gearing mine (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/SheIsMe-1917/hero/12522313) and if I don't win, I plan on copying your spec in tribute. :)

How's that for shameless brown-nosing?
Reply Quote
pick me pick me! I know my paragon level is over 10 but look at my items and stats... They're not that good (esp. my weapon). I play the game a lot (hence the kinda high level) but don't really use the AH. As a result, I kept leveling but no gear lol.
Edited by dhillman#1688 on 5/2/2013 8:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I just started playing again after several months away. Paragon level 0 :P
Reply Quote
I'd had a heck of a time gearing my toon, this is the only toon that I play (love the WD) but it's so hard getting drops, it seems like everything I get that is worth while is for other classes =(
I'd be soooo stoked if you picked me !
Thanks!
Reply Quote
i really like what your doing for the community and i would be willing to donate a few nice wd prizes as well. a maras kaliedascope with decent stats + locust swarm 9%, 2 sojs', one plague of toads one locust swarm, both 29%, if u wanna use rng a few more numbers that fill ur requirements., u can add me in game and ill give em to u to pass out. xievious#1157
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]