Diablo® III

Walking away Gear and 10m Gold Give-Away

regardless of if u include or exclude *a special case* like this, feel free to for the bonus stuff i donate if u want to do it. ill see if i can find anything else to raffel a few hrs b4 nine and let u know..

05/02/2013 08:37 PMPosted by dhillman
pick me pick me! I know my paragon level is over 10 but look at my items and stats... They're not that good (esp. my weapon). I play the game a lot (hence the kinda high level) but don't really use the AH. As a result, I kept leveling but no gear lol.

would a 1244 scorn str,164, int 337, vit 189, 180 cd socket help you dhillman?
Reply Quote
Hello, I think its really great that you're doing this! I really appreciate it. I play and play and never find great things like this.
I recently came back to playing after taking a long break and I am amazed by how powerful everyone seems to be now. Having gear like yours would make playing the game much more enjoyable and i would be ecstatic if you picked me!!
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
I was reading these forums because I was interested in how to get my WD going. It'd be great to get the set and gold. Thanks
Reply Quote
hey, my WD is lvl 0. I just came back after several months of inactivity. instead of using my barb, i wanted to go with WD. My WD is butt naked and I can't do much with him without the gear =\
Reply Quote
I'm interested in the give away. WD is the last class that I'm just starting to level... looks fun and can't wait for lvl 60. Thanks for the opportunity
Reply Quote
Definitely interested, I've been working on gearing up a WD for a while now. So far my favorite class to play honestly.
Reply Quote
bump.

@sent u a friend request if u wanted those donations as some runner up prizes.
Reply Quote
bump - One hour left to get in
Reply Quote
Count me in
Reply Quote
Been playing for awhile and could use any help I could get!
Reply Quote
Im here
Reply Quote
aw you quitting the game too or completely move to hc?
Reply Quote
======

RNG says 27

Superpope#1338 is the winner! Gratz!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/superpope-1338/
Edited by Frigg#1154 on 5/3/2013 9:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Wow awesome! I have a busy weekend with wedding preparations but I'd like to claim as soon as possible, when are you usually on?

I'll make whatever time I need to!

:D
Reply Quote
Nice congrats on winning the wd set and the wedding =)
remember happy wife happy life ;)
Reply Quote
I'd love to have that helm and pox...
Reply Quote
damn im too late xD
gz to the winner though^^
Edited by KadaverjunkY#2876 on 5/4/2013 11:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Already picked everything up, really looking forward to starting runs with it when I have the time this week!
Reply Quote
I'd love to have it. I've never used a Skorn before lol. I've only found one throughout the whole time of me playing this game. But it was really crappy... I've added you in game!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]