Diablo® III

Walking away Gear and 10m Gold Give-Away

regardless of if u include or exclude *a special case* like this, feel free to for the bonus stuff i donate if u want to do it. ill see if i can find anything else to raffel a few hrs b4 nine and let u know..

pick me pick me! I know my paragon level is over 10 but look at my items and stats... They're not that good (esp. my weapon). I play the game a lot (hence the kinda high level) but don't really use the AH. As a result, I kept leveling but no gear lol.

would a 1244 scorn str,164, int 337, vit 189, 180 cd socket help you dhillman?

I'd love to have it. I've never used a Skorn before lol. I've only found one throughout the whole time of me playing this game. But it was really crappy... I've added you in game!
Reply Quote
accepted but ur offline, ill be back in 2-4 hrs

05/04/2013 02:16 PMPosted by dhillman
I'd love to have it. I've never used a Skorn before lol. I've only found one throughout the whole time of me playing this game. But it was really crappy... I've added you in game!

Reply Quote

ah missed you by two minutes! anyway i'll see you in game in a bit then!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]