Diablo® III

Can't load balance in Battle.net account

hi! is there something wrong with loading balance in battle.net account? i've loaded previously (last was april 19, 2013), but now there's an error message saying it's "Unavailable. Balance charge-up is unavailable for SGD."

SGD, i think, refers to Singapore dollars. but i've never loaded my balance using SGD! always in US dollar, using PayPal. i didn't change any of my settings, region, servers, etc.

Can someone help me?? Thanks!
Reply Quote
I have the same problem :/ Someone pls help
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
Tech Support does not have the ability to help with Website bugs or Billing issues. They do not have the privacy on the forum to verify your identity and discuss your finances. They focus on PC hardware issues here. To get assistance it would be best to submit a ticket through the Support link https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit

That should get you to the folks who can help you out. If you utilize the Support link when Live Chat and Phones are open, then that may be a faster option than the ticket!

Also, if it turns out they can not help you and it is a website bug, post the details over in the Website Bug Report forum where they collect such info.
Edited by MissCheetah#1661 on 5/1/2013 4:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
already submitted a ticket...
Reply Quote
same issue too....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]