Diablo® III

Is it possible to report people on the forums?

90 Pandaren Shaman
Title says it all. Im just looking for an easy answer .Is it possible? and if Yes then how do you go about doing this?

Im not saying Im wanting to report just looking for information. Don't try to troll me Im heading to bed after I finish this just answer the question if you don't know the answer don't say anything. If you know the answer and want to help out and post it here for me great even if you know the answer but don't want to help that's fine too.

Hopefully this request of information goes more smoothly then when I asked for some simple blizzard contact info

Im also sorry in advance if this isn't where this topic should be posted

Good Night and sleep well
Reply Quote
Community Manager
04/26/2013 09:12 PMPosted by mikeab7925
click on the dislike, thumbs down thing, on the right side of the post. it opens a drop down that has a report selection. it's hidden til you hover over that area.

Yup! There's bit more information here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3074657442

Rating
The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon.

Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]