Diablo® III

Error 3007

90 Undead Death Knight
West Coast Here < I have no problems logging into WoW or SC2, but I cannot log into D3 (3007)
Reply Quote
I'm on the Kentucky/Ohio border. Nowhere near the west coast. East coast is much closer.
Reply Quote
And I replied, went and checked, and it's fixed. Thanks.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
Great to hear Alcheya. I am sure the Blues are keeping an eye on this thread as well. For anyone who wants to see the WoW updates, just in case these login issues are related, you can follow this thread over here http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8728183835

Some players there are reporting improvements just like Alcheya so that is positive news.
Reply Quote
I live 50 minutes from Irvine. I've been getting Error 3007 for weeks! It's not my ISP because I'm always logged in Skype, etc.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
jenpeezy you have a different issue than the one that popped up today. There was a specific issue with the AT&T servers that affected thousands of WoW players and probably hundreds in D3.

If your issue started before this afternoon, then you probably want to make your own thread with your PC specs, network configuration, tracert, and the things you have tried to fix it. I did not check your posting history, but if you have already made a thread then please bump it and ensure it has what folks need to help you troubleshoot.
Reply Quote
Still the same :(
Reply Quote
trying to log in now and i am getting 3005 6 and 7, they're taking turns

**edit**
sometimes it is connecting but sits at authenticating forever
Edited by Dymetex#1880 on 5/1/2013 12:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm getting error 3003.
Reply Quote
I Connect with an AT&T 4G personal hotspot and am getting this issue as of 5/1 at 9:13 PM. Is this all AT&T?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]