Therefore, I propose the following change to Nat's Sight: the fear proc should be based on paragon level, increasing by .1% increments for every plvl gained, thus, at level 100 a DH would have a 10% chance to fear enemies.
Reasons for this change:
1. The devs have expressed their desire to improve itemization by mitigating bad affix rolls (e.g. int roll on hand crossbow). This change fits with this design direction in that when a Sight drops for a player they won't ID it and sigh as they see 2% chance to fear.
2. It makes the paragon leveling system more compelling.
3. Affixes based on character lvl have been used before in the Diablo franchise.
4. It would afford DH's the opportunity play more as a ranged class.
5. 10% chance to fear enemies at plvl 100... what better reward could you ask for after putting all that time in to your DH.
Edit: Is 10% chance to fear too OP? I think not, as the EF rolls with 10-20% chance to fear.