Diablo® III

Question about same screen co-op

06/14/2013 05:50 PMPosted by Vaeflare
PS3 players that visit a friend's house for some local co-op action will be able to access their own characters from either a save on a USB stick,

Sounds like a convenient way to dupe items...
Reply Quote
One thing is not clear to me maybe someone can help:

Can you play local co-op by using 2 of your local characters (not imported, not own by your friends etc) ? Like for example if I have 1 x Barbarian and 1 x Monk can I and my friend/wife/brother start playing local co-op using this two characters ?
Reply Quote
i know im out of subject but i cant find info anywhere, what is a green text person and how do i apply?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Regarding the co-op: will it be possible to buy one copy, and then play co-op with my wife, with her making a second character on the same account/file/game?
Reply Quote
06/21/2013 12:16 PMPosted by Aeveriel
Regarding the co-op: will it be possible to buy one copy, and then play co-op with my wife, with her making a second character on the same account/file/game?

Please an answer to this question...
Reply Quote
06/21/2013 12:38 PMPosted by Tempest

Yes to both yours and his.

It's been said in this thread multiple times.
Reply Quote
06/21/2013 12:57 PMPosted by Zombie

Yes to both yours and his.

It's been said in this thread multiple times.

This won't work on xbox, since you need to login with another profile and the saves will be for the different profiles..
Reply Quote
Except now game is out we no everyone was wrong. You CANNOT play on the same file/account. You need to create multiple users - yuck and yuck.
Reply Quote
So to my complete understanding, I CANNOT load a 2nd profile on the PS3??
Damn, I thought they would have gotten that right. It is possible, 1 other game that I can think of that actually did that right, Resistance.

And I also cannot access the main profile's data with the 2nd.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]