Diablo® III

DH Looking for weapon advice!

Here is my DH: http://d3up.com/b/228765/honeybadger

I amcurrently in the market for a new weapon. I'm thinking manticore. I've got about ~200mil to spend on the weapon itself.

My main issue is figuring how much to pay for a dex+1200dps or non-dex+1280dps. I know the non-dex ones are cheaper but they aren't as good..

Any advice? Thanks

I'm looking to try and get to 200kdps with just the weapon (with RS ruby/emerald)
Reply Quote
I have a 1360.?? single socket Manticore I could possibly sell you.

Not at home at the moment so can't give exact stats etc.

I will be in-game in around 5-6 hours, add me ingame if interested.
Reply Quote
I have a 1360.?? single socket Manticore I could possibly sell you.

Not at home at the moment so can't give exact stats etc.

I will be in-game in around 5-6 hours, add me ingame if interested.

Thanks, but I am looking for a 2 soc
Reply Quote
To get a 2 socket 1200 DPS dex manti in the 200 mill range generally the CD is gonna be really low and the weapon % is really low.

You can find better deals on int manticores.
Reply Quote
To get a 2 socket 1200 DPS dex manti in the 200 mill range generally the CD is gonna be really low and the weapon % is really low.

You can find better deals on int manticores.

True. What minimum weapon damage should I go for? I know max is 50%, so like 45%?
Reply Quote
I guess it depends on how patient you are but for 200 mill I'd probably look for an int manti with something like

1275+ DPS
85% + CD
45% + weapon damage
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]