Diablo® III

Looking for Blizzards contact info

(Locked)

90 Pandaren Shaman
Title says it all can anyone help with that plz and thank you
Community Manager
Who are you looking to contact? Blizzard is a big company!
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
What type of issues are you experiencing?
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
Windows Technical support:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386227/

Mac Technical support:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386228/

For support issues. (go to right one for you)

for gameplay issues or suggestions such as design complaints, try one of these sub forums
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/#forum3354736
Edited by MysticalOS#1981 on 4/26/2013 7:31 PM PDT
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
04/26/2013 07:31 PMPosted by Cheesestixs
my issues are my own personal business that I don't wish to share here, Im looking for contact information so I can speak with a live person and probably tell me there is nothing they can do where I will like respond in some vugal offence language, cuz lets face it Blizzard isn't the greatest when dealing ith clients and there issues

https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit

private and will get you straight to blizzard
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
my issues are my own personal business that I don't wish to share here, Im looking for contact information so I can speak with a live person and probably tell me there is nothing they can do where I will like respond in some vugal offence language, cuz lets face it Blizzard isn't the greatest when dealing ith clients and there issues

Well, if you go in with that attitude even the best of support reps will have a hard time providing useful help. Stay calm and you might find an answer to your issues.
View profile
04/26/2013 07:21 PMPosted by Cheesestixs
Im looking to contact someone that takes care of Diable 3 related issues

details, details bro!
MVP - Customer Support
100 Tauren Druid
04/26/2013 07:35 PMPosted by Cheesestixs
No Im not wanted to post a ticket so an automated pre generated msg can be replyed to me I'd preffer a phone # preferably toll free

The only two departments at Blizzard which have phone lines are Tech Support and Billing. Unless your issue falls into their domain, you'd be wasting your time (and theirs) by calling.
OH COME ON...THIS THEY ADDRESS?

it's like selective hearing ffs.

Tomorrow's "scheduled" maintenance better be a hotfix.
MVP - Customer Support
100 Tauren Druid
There's really no point in giving you a phone number unless you have an issue that would require the assistance of Billing or Tech Support. If you're upset about something like game design or the like, the people on the phone could do absolutely nothing to assist you.

Which is why you've been politely asked what your issue is. You don't have to give all of the details; just a general idea.
Most likely knowing the issue, as I advised in your other thread, submit a bug report and a ticket. Definitely not an issue the phone staff can assist with, and even then the GM's will not be able to grant what you want. It's a bug, it sucks major nuts, but all you can do is report and move on. Swearing at someone on the phone will just get you hung up on and swearing in a ticket will just get you actioned.
MVP - Customer Support
100 Tauren Druid
04/26/2013 07:53 PMPosted by Cheesestixs
Let me get this right. I make a forum post specifically seeking contact information and your not going to provide it? Its like I Im trying to buy oranges but you insiste on selling me apples

No, you're trying to buy... well, we have absolutely no idea, because you won't tell us.

We're trying to explain that there are specific contact points for certain departments, depending on what the issue you're experiencing.

We're also trying to save you time - because if you call Blizzard's phone system for an issue that they can't help you with, you will just get more frustrated because you'll have wasted the time that you spent calling and waiting on hold.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]