Diablo® III

Looking for Blizzards contact info

(Locked)

MVP - Customer Support
100 Tauren Druid
When you call in and are told that you can't be helped with your issue... is an apology so much to ask for?
MVP - Customer Support
100 Tauren Druid
Kid got owned in HC. Now he's angry and being obtuse.

Let me predict the telephone response:

"I'm sorry, sir, but we cannot restore a hardcore character under any circumstances. Better luck next time!"

"No, sir, we can't fix bugs, either - you'll want to post that on the forums."
MVP - Customer Support
100 Tauren Druid
04/26/2013 08:07 PMPosted by Sÿlak
It doesn't matter Pahanda.

Forgive me if I don't want players to waste their time. Or phone reps to have theirs wasted.

04/26/2013 08:07 PMPosted by Sÿlak
Let it rest and go play WoW or something.

Actually, it's Poker Night. 2. >.>
Are you one of those people that phone 9-1-1 because their chicken mcnuggets were cold?
MVP - Customer Support
100 Tauren Druid
04/26/2013 08:11 PMPosted by Cheesestixs
do you already know what my problem is?

No, I don't, because you refuse to tell us.

04/26/2013 08:11 PMPosted by Cheesestixs
Even If I sat on the phone for an hour any they in turn couldn't help me it would still be a better experience then what I went threw here.

It's pretty likely that this is exactly what's going to happen to you.

Well, it won't happen tonight, though - because Blizzard's phone lines closed for the evening.

I just don't like people wasting their time, that's all. Forgive me for actually caring.
You know, you could have spent 30 seconds looking up contact information, instead of wasting an hour. But instead, you whine and complain and wait to be helped, and then when you are helped, you are rude to those taking the time to help your request. You should learn to help yourself in the future if you're going to be so rude others won't help you again.
It's evident you just want some attention, or to complain to someone. This is very simple, if it's not a tech or billing issue, they can't assist you. Easy. I'm sure you think that you deserve to complain to someone about whatever injustice you think the video-game gods have handed you, but short of submitting a ticket, you'd be wrong. Condolences.
I can read perfectly fine. I was merely stating that you have been excessively rude to people who spent time that they chose to use to help you. In addition, if you can't find simple contact information for a company without help, then you need help that we cannot provide.
Community Manager
04/26/2013 07:59 PMPosted by Sÿlak
http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/contact.html

This should cover just about everything.

Based on your posts, the best option would likely be to contact Customer Support. Their information can be found here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact

Good luck!
Edited by Lylirra on 4/26/2013 8:36 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]