Diablo® III

Show me your GG craft Shoulder craft plz

Recently, I decided to come back to craft some VIT shoulders and probably on 1600 crafted so far.

I want to see what people get for GG VIT shoulders or equivalent GG STR shoulders.

So guys please show me your godly craft shoulders and on what tries did you get so if I should stop crafting or keep going.... I am really starting to hate VOTA run already....

My Top 2

#1 High Str/Vit/Life% , no AR :(

353 Armor
271 STR
229 VIT
134 INT
12% Life

#2 High Str/Vit/AR

353 Armor
276 STR
221 VIT
85 INT
58 AR
48 Life Regen
7 Pick radius
Reply Quote
Mine aren't the best I've seen, but they're well balanced. They took about 180 attempts. Keep going - you've spent far less on crafting than you would have buying a godly vile ward.

296 str
212 vit
97 dex
94 int
64 ar
49 phys resist
Reply Quote
I think mine are pretty sexy.

265 str
277 vit
72 ar
+5% life
+6k globes

edit -- got lucky with these. Made them in abou 130 tries. My DH has a reject pair on as well that's pretty baller, from same batch of 130.

49 str
178 dex
209 vit
79 ar
36 lightning res
220 armor
Edited by Jim#1333 on 4/29/2013 8:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
353 armor
280 STR
91 DEX
207 VIT
42 Cold resist
71 AR
12% life

Vit's kind of low but I don't think I'll roll anymore. Rolled a few hundred vit shoulders and only very rarely saw 250+ STR.
Reply Quote
I have the worst luck when crafting anything :(
Reply Quote
View profile
The black smith hates me; it may or may not be because I killed his wife...
Reply Quote
My 9th VIT shoulder tried, pretty lucky on VIT based shoulder.

238 STR
302 VIT
73 AR

I have a STR base Shoulder keep for future usage (328 STR, 91 VIT, 151 INT, 61 AR).
Reply Quote
Mine does not gives a lot of vit like others, but almost all the attributes are useful. especially gives additional 200+ armor. Total 7k armor unbuffed

284 str
97 vit
63 all resist
12% life
246 armor
Reply Quote
04/29/2013 09:57 PMPosted by LegitBeastin
The black smith hates me; it may or may not be because I killed his wife...

I feel ya... She deserves to die though like really? Cheating with a zombie? Nasty.
Reply Quote
I feel like the most unlucky guy here...
Reply Quote
518Armor
249 Strength
317 Vitality
49 Arcane Resistance
72 Resistance to All Elements

I got this on my ~ 500th try. Too bad no %life.
Reply Quote
View profile
why do you guys keep track of how many you rolled?
Reply Quote
Mine does not gives a lot of vit like others, but almost all the attributes are useful. especially gives additional 200+ armor. Total 7k armor unbuffed

284 str
97 vit
63 all resist
12% life
246 armor

You should have rolled VIT shoulders. That's why everyone has great VIT stats. You can get the max amount of stats (STR/VIT) off of VIT shoulder rolls
Reply Quote
04/30/2013 07:42 AMPosted by PhatPhoEater
why do you guys keep track of how many you rolled?

Probably to weigh whether they would have been smarter just buying them vs. making them? To brag? *shrugs*

Before you roll another pair of shoulders, you might want to check the AH and see what 100 mil will buy you in stats. You might be shocked at that stats you can buy on shoulders for that kind of money nowadays. Gloves too!
Edited by Corgon#1140 on 4/30/2013 7:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
Probably to weigh whether they would have been smarter just buying them vs. making them? To brag? *shrugs*

You wont find 200vit shoulders on the AH. Crafting is just like farming. You either get lucky or you don't. It could take 1 craft or 10000 crafts, but because you cannot find 200+vit shoulders on the AH you are gonna keep crafting until you get lucky.

I rolled mine within a week of the first craft patch. I'm missing another 140stats and some AR. These are good enough until all my other crafted slots are where I want them, but I'm going to be crafting until I get closer to 300/300/life%/80ar.
Reply Quote
You're right of course. 200+Vit shoulders are almost impossible to find on the AH. However, its not impossible to find, say 150 Vit + 12% Life and 200+ STR plus 70+AR and other great stats. That % Life bonus can bring shoulders on par to a great rolled pure VIT stat roll that didn't roll %life. Most players really don't care how they get to a high HP count, whether its all VIT or a combo of VIT plus LIFE%.
Reply Quote
I haven't tried crafting any more shoulders in a while since I got the ones I'm wearing

181 STR
307 VIT
59 Arcane
62 AR
5% Life

I've been rolling amulets trying to get tri-fecta...with no luck.
Reply Quote
Are you guys crafting Vit shoulders or Str shoulders? Unsure of the way to go.
Reply Quote
I have rolled 500+ and the best I got are those I'm using right now. Missing 100 strength to be decent.
Reply Quote
Wanted to bid on some shoulders last night with

268 str
175 vit
5% life
7x All Res

However, I didn't because the cost would easily be the same as making 3k craftable ones. There's still hope for me!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]