Diablo® III

How bad is Thrill of the Hunt? Well...

Browsing the passive usage statistics for DH on diablo.somepage.com/popular/demon-hunter

For those who have blocked this passive out of their memories, it's the one that, every 7 seconds, allows you to immobilize an enemy when they are hit with a hatred spending skill.

Obviously it's dead last in every sphere, but...

For Demon Hunters in Hardcore mode:

14 Grenadier 0.71%
15 Thrill of the Hunt 0.49%

Thrill of the Hunt is less popular than a passive that supplies an on-death effect. In Hardcore mode.

That might be something the devs want to consider.
Reply Quote
"Thrill of the Hunt is less popular than a passive that supplies an on-death effect. In Hardcore mode."

Not often I laugh from something I read on the forum.
Reply Quote
There ARE uses for it- if you use it with Rapid Fire you'll root everything hit for the channel duration, and its useful for the Sever build to root targets in range of the Grim Reaper marked mob so they all get hit when it goes down.
Reply Quote
Grenadier adds the last laugh in hardcore mode.

Upon death, you drop a giant grenade that explodes for 450% weapon damage as Fire.

Glorious!
Reply Quote
LOL @ Iria.... but so true
Reply Quote
View profile
i feel it should work more like sharpshooter, have it be 15% chance increase per second or something, the bonus should last for extra times (for a full second like sharpshooter) so mutliple targets can get hit at the same time...

some other options :

a passive increase to all CC chances/durations you have
let it work with sentry
increase damage against cc'd foes or immobilized foes
Reply Quote
I would increase grenadier to do 45000% weapon damage upon death in hardcore mode, and increase it's radius to 50 yards. THAT would be glorious!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]