Diablo® III

can someone take a look at my barb?

just need a few pointers if anyone has the time im completely lost in what item i need to upgrade next or replace and im not sure what i should craft

also my spec im told its not the greatest but im not liking some of these rend hammer specs idk maybe im just not good at it....

anyways i have mumble if you dont feel like typing a lot or can go in game and chat there

any advice greatly appreciated thanks guys
Reply Quote
start adding MS on your build pls..
Reply Quote
what saber said need atleast 12ms try inna pants with 150+ vit u have too much AR. innas pants will give u some vit+ms+asp+cc for just sacrificing 70AR
Reply Quote
thanks guys im looking for some innas pants now gonna go farm the AH
Reply Quote
get rid of your vile ward, craft some shoulders either vit or str for replacement. you need 24 ms, if u want to be effective. replace some resistance for vit just go with 500 res.
Reply Quote
thanks for the tips rOnn ill try to craft some shoulders..

where should i get the other 12 MS should i try to replace my boots or should i go for lucani prowlers (unless those are to expensive im not sure)
Reply Quote
if you plan to craft more bracers, MS boot is your best choice..lacuni with less stats is cheap now.. just make sure it come with at least 4.5 cc..
Reply Quote
thanks for the tips rOnn ill try to craft some shoulders..

where should i get the other 12 MS should i try to replace my boots or should i go for lucani prowlers (unless those are to expensive im not sure)

Since you will craft shoulder, sell your vile [not sure how much will that net you] and add the proceeds to upgrade your boots with the same stats [at least] but with MS.
Reply Quote
picked up some innas pants my friend happened to have some hes letting me use them till i decide if i want to keep these or buy a new pair....

what you guys think are they decent or should i go for just a straight vit roll or something?

also gonna start looking for some boots with MS now
Reply Quote
thanks for the tip again rOnn thats a good idea that should help me a decent bit
Reply Quote
try to get rid of ur sword go for pure dps .... u can survie with 3.% ls , maybe lacunis for MS , try to craft shoulder
Reply Quote
thanks for the tips lucky ill try for a new wep in the near future just not sure i can afford one that will be much better at the moment i spend a pretty decent amount on that one...

crafting shoulders now....gonna check for some lucanis/maybe boots for MS not sure yet ill figure it out soon
Reply Quote
05/02/2013 12:33 AMPosted by SKYAThat1Guy
thanks for the tip again rOnn thats a good idea that should help me a decent bit

meh, if u can't go for at least 75 str x 75 vit [150 total], go with all out vit [150 vit], [whatever is cheaper], since you are lacking much vit if you're aiming on higher MPs, maintain 500 res.

You got good bracer so go with MS boots. Sell your current boots and add it up!
Edited by rOnn#6164 on 5/2/2013 12:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
i think i might have to wait a little longer to get higher movement speed i cant find anything near my dmg or life with MS in my budget but thanks for the tips guys ill definitely pick some up in the near future
Reply Quote
got new boots and new shoulders check them out let me know if there good

and please can you guys tell me what u think i should get next
Reply Quote
was thinking maybe new echoing fury not sure... any thoughts?

also if i should go EF im not sure what stats i should need and what it would cost any help greatly appreciated
Reply Quote
if anybody has any pointers for me as for what i need 2 get next or anything it would be greatly appreciated
Reply Quote
buy 200+ vit IK chest and replace one of you ring with cold SoJ.. if can afford, replace your EF with STR,OS+CD
Reply Quote
Sweet thanks for the tips ill check those out and see what i can do
Reply Quote
I had a similar question...I thought I had some really decent equipment...especially wep, but I tried mp2 and 3 and got my butt kicked by rare monsters on both...dunno why..mp 1 i can do fine.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]