Diablo® III

1.0.8 ETA? 1.0.8 ETA? 1.0.8 ETA?

View profile
05/01/2013 05:25 PMPosted by Vaeflare
Beetlejuic---! I mean... we haven't yet announced a release date for patch 1.0.8 yet, but we're working on it just as quickly as we can.

"Where can a guy like me... an ordinary, everyday Joe like myself...go to get a little 1.0.8 action!?"
Reply Quote
Impatient bunch...How about "when it's ready to be released" ?
Reply Quote
Beetlejuic---! I mean... we haven't yet announced a release date for patch 1.0.8 yet, but we're working on it just as quickly as we can.

OMG! I love it. You just brought back so many memories. Hahahahaha.

Hey, I hope you know I wasn't trying to sound like an !@# or a complainer. I was just hoping for a reply from Blue on a rough estimate.

I love the game (my hours of playtime can attest to that) and I'm excited for the upcoming changes.
Reply Quote
Another lame blue post. If by "working on it just as fast as we can" you mean "taking our sweet-!@# time and putting in easily fixed stuff as slow as possible and not too much good content so that everyone will still need to buy our expansion" then ok.
Edited by DarkSayain#1799 on 5/1/2013 6:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/01/2013 06:04 PMPosted by DarkSayain
Another lame blue post.

Another lame unblue post.
Reply Quote
We are like kids on a long trip to grandma's house

Are we there yet? no! Are we there yet? No! Are we there yet? NO!

Is the patch up? no! Is the patch up? No! Is the patch up? NO!
Reply Quote
05/01/2013 05:30 PMPosted by EmfH
3 times... that's it? and you expect an answer... jeeze what a d3 fanboy....

Then blue answer.. buahhahahahah so good

just my luck eh :P
Reply Quote
The "soon" thing was a lot funnier when Blizzard wasn't the company that made a product failed to retain 11 out of every 12 users.
Reply Quote
05/01/2013 05:29 PMPosted by EmfH

Can you at least tell us if it will be before May 15th, because if I can't ID all after that date your CS department is going to start receiving daily phone calls from me!

really that feature will do it for you?

seriously... I feel sorry for the employees of blizzard having to deal with such immature babies all the time. The patience they show to people on these forums is outstanding.

So many of the people that complain in these forums are worse than little kids yelling at their moms in the store to get candy.

I'm all for us players asking and expecting change. The more we do it respectfully, the more the team will be passionate about making our game better for us, the players they love, rather than motivated by a negative pressure from the community which only serves to diss-enchant and put out the desire to make a great experience for the players they dis-like.
Reply Quote
05/01/2013 06:35 PMPosted by Monk
So many of the people that complain in these forums are worse than little kids yelling at their moms in the store to get candy.

Haha, yes, it does seem like that doesn't it. I know patience is in short supply with the D3 fanbase, but please don't press to have it released before it's ready, or there will have to be another patch to fix the broken patch.
Reply Quote

If "working on it" means you're working on more class balancing, I will be happy to wait a bit longer.
Reply Quote
Haha, yes, it does seem like that doesn't it. I know patience is in short supply with the D3 fanbase, but please don't press to have it released before it's ready, or there will have to be another patch to fix the broken patch.

Totally man, I'm on a development team of 20 and our process for releases and patches is a long one... I can only imagine how many meetings and test cases and whiteboards filled with algorithms to see how a decision will impact and scale have to happen to get a feature (seemingly simple) into this game. not to mention, they have to design it, qa it, update documentation, then the web team has to design / change their stuff, the community managers have to be in the loop to keep us informed, etc etc etc... I have all patience for them to make quality over speed :) Glad to hear I'm not the only one out there, have a like from me :)
Reply Quote
I've been calling it on May 7th since a couple months ago.

Seems doubtful I'll be right but here's hoping.
Reply Quote
I' guessing it'll be next tuesday...almost 1 year from release date of the game.
Reply Quote
Not positive its immaturity, more than total frustration over a epic game title that has been sold out. This last (1.08) patch shouldn't even be a patch IMO 10 years of waiting for as Mr. Wilson put it a "awesome game" and we are still waiting for a much needed item patch. If Blizzard would be willing to buy this façade back for 10 bucks I would be happy to give it back played d@ for 8 years only quit because of what I was expecting out of d3, some people don't have the restraint u and I have but (read carefully) everyone on this forum is entitled to their opinion no need to act like a child touché
Reply Quote
1.0.8 will be fun for a few days.. then when I find a ilvl63 two handed sword I will be swiftly reminded why I have not played this game for awhile..

Did I mention I would like very much to be able to use a GODLY two handed sword? and in order for that to happen It would need to have DPS 1300-1600, Open socket or two, Crit damage of 130-200 and prob a fun Modification like chance to teleport on strike... I will call this weapon Blinkstrike
Reply Quote
05/01/2013 07:10 PMPosted by Greenhell

on what? As far as I know it's still a tiny patch. Mob density & ID all does'nt seem like a backbreaking workload. It's done, it's been in ptr for a while.
I think you guys need to review how much all your dev's are really getting done.

Hundreds of devs spread over several teams are'nt exactly setting the world on fire w/ thier progress. Since you announced ps3 you have yet to get one thing developed & live...not..one..thing.

They patched that WD exploit. One thing.
Reply Quote
View profile
05/01/2013 05:59 PMPosted by TheOneRaven

"Where can a guy like me... an ordinary, everyday Joe like myself...go to get a little 1.0.8 action!?"

the PTR.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]