Diablo® III

1.0.8 ETA? 1.0.8 ETA? 1.0.8 ETA?

Since patience is a virtue, perhaps some should practice it as well as game play :)

Sorry guys :)

I am with Blizzard on this one, no use stirring the masses of impatient players and then getting flamed when not delivered on time.
Reply Quote
Since patience is a virtue, perhaps some should practice it as well as game play :)

Sorry guys :)

I am with Blizzard on this one, no use stirring the masses of impatient players and then getting flamed when not delivered on time.

I think maybe they are bored with the game itself and trying to find an end game in the forum by engaging the blue in any level (be it meaningful or not)
Reply Quote
05/01/2013 07:52 PMPosted by Veda
think maybe they are bored with the game itself and trying to find an end game in the forum by engaging the blue in any level (be it meaningful or not)

hahaha +like for that :)
Reply Quote
05/01/2013 05:25 PMPosted by Vaeflare
Beetlejuic---! I mean... we haven't yet announced a release date for patch 1.0.8 yet, but we're working on it just as quickly as we can.

http://youtu.be/ei-2xTsyL8w
Edited by Sc0rpius#1402 on 5/1/2013 9:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
How is that on release patches were done at 6 week intervals despite being more complex?

I had low expectations but even I'm surprised at how little progress has been made in the last 6 months,
Reply Quote
Beetlejuic---! I mean... we haven't yet announced a release date for patch 1.0.8 yet, but we're working on it just as quickly as we can.
can we get an ETA a week? 2 weeks? a month?
Reply Quote
@ Glock

I wasn't complaining. If u had a sense of humor you'd be able to join into the convo without seeming like a douchbag.

Haters gonna hate.

saying "Haters gonna hate" by itself makes you appear more of a douche.
Reply Quote
If you added a pet rock in the race with the rabbit and the turtle, Blizzard will still come last...
Reply Quote
What's the rush? it's not gonna change jack all. I was kinda thinking 1.0.9 might be interesting but it is not longer exciting to me (not even if you throw 99 all new improved Hellrack at me). I just realized that there must be tons of new players starting the game fresh or else Bliz won't worry about losing the guys who bought the game since May15th. Yes they owe us nothing and we have no rights to demand anything. Take your time as long as you want. Just like the guy said D3 is like pizza and I will not eat pizza everyday. I had it and didn't know it was so bad to me that now I look back.
Edited by ZOMGWTFBBQ#1209 on 5/1/2013 9:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/01/2013 05:18 PMPosted by Garret99
3 times... that's it? and you expect an answer... jeeze what a d3 fanboy....

Lol...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I find it odd that people are saying things like "things have to change or I won't be coming back". D3 isn't much different than D1 or D2. They are all dungeon crawler RPGs with a short story. Main goal, aside from the obvious of killing Diablo, item farming. That's it. Kill. Get items. Kill. Get items. What more did you expect?
Reply Quote
f # $ k I hate noob @ s s people who feel the need to jump in and give a lecture to someone on what they think and try to explain it in a way that makes them feel superior to anyone else even though they end up sounding like a utter douche bag : )

I read to many youtube comments lol so many @ s s holes in the world with nothing better to do but bring people down just so they can feel a little better in their miserable lives : )

wait did I just do that..... never haha
Reply Quote
I'd bet top dollar they're doing their best to get it out before the 1 year anniversary date.
Reply Quote
05/01/2013 05:35 PMPosted by Glock
OP... you new to Blizzard? When has Blizzard EVER given an estimate date for something? Never. Why? Because you don't know in this line of work how long things may or may not take. There are a lot of edits...revisions...approvals... all kinds of processes... to many to factor to give an answer... only to have that estimate missed... and people like you, OP, on here complaining that it took longer than the "estimate" because you don't even understand what and estimate is.

Blizzard not given an estimate date have nothing to do with 'this line of work', it is simply their style of working. in this line of work, any game you work on will include all kinds of testing and processes. But that doesnt prevent you from giving an ETA.
Reply Quote
Ok blues. We know you don't want to get into specifics regarding release dates, you've explained it before, with understandable reasons.

However, there is still something you usually tell us that would also be useful here : basically, is it "soon" or "very soon" ? (or, let me die in a room full of fallen lunatics, not even "soon" ?)
Reply Quote
Just play on the PTR and pretend the patch has been released.
Reply Quote
Success! Nice job OP you summoned the beast.. I mean no.. ya the beast :-P

We want patch We want patch We want patch. let our voice sound forth. These nephalem will not farm while patch is still on PTR
Reply Quote
I'm all for us players asking and expecting change. The more we do it respectfully, the more the team will be passionate about making our game better for us

Of -course immature, yes. I'm immature that's why I play fantasy PC games for cheap thrills, yes yes yes immature.

Love to explode bodies in many fashions, cluster, bomb traps, lightning balls, MY BALLS!

Take your respectful ways back to the real world, and leave us immature kids to play our games.

ETA for a patch is a must, Where is it!??? Blizz Feed my need for D3 NOW!.

I want my patch, I want my patch, I..... Want......my.......Patch!
Reply Quote

Oh C´mon blizzard....

Are you getting these answers from the CM-handbook?

"we don´t have plans....a date... specific information to share" but "we talk a lot.... discuss in our office... think about...."

bla bla bla :(((((

How much time does a team need to release such a ridiculous patch?! My hopes for the "itemization"-patch have just died. This would take you 15 years at least.

This game is so... BORING.
Edited by IamLoco#2610 on 5/2/2013 5:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/01/2013 05:59 PMPosted by TheOneRaven

"Where can a guy like me... an ordinary, everyday Joe like myself...go to get a little 1.0.8 action!?"

excellent :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]