Diablo® III

1.0.8 ETA? 1.0.8 ETA? 1.0.8 ETA?

90 Undead Warlock
People I know who got D3 and SC2 only did so due to at the time WoW was at a point where nothing was new. They would play D3 or SC2 to pass the time until new WoW content came available. They got back into WoW and don't play D3 or SC2 due to new content. But now they are pretty much done with the latest content of WoW and spend time playing other games.

D3 is a niche kind of game. As was D1 and D2. Running through the levels repeatedly, just to better your gear. Nothing much else to it. It's how the series has been. Why would anyone expect anything different with a new game in the series?
Reply Quote
next week.
Reply Quote
No its not an mmo, I don't expect constant updates if the game was good. The game is crap and needs constant updates before your player base is bots, and the fact people buy off the rmah kind of makes it more subscription than its predecessor. I can't believe this thick headed development team Still hasn't released this patch but why should I be surprised. At least it's going in a semi decent direction. The only thing keeping me playing is my hc barbarian I'm leveling.

Insert waiting for op to deliver 4chan troll here. Release the !@#$ing patch, you had no problem releasing the garbage state was in
Reply Quote
guys it's coming out sept. 4th 2014
Reply Quote
05/02/2013 06:37 AMPosted by xanzul

Oh C´mon blizzard....

Are you getting these answers from the CM-handbook?

"we don´t have plans....a date... specific information to share" but "we talk a lot.... discuss in our office... think about...."

bla bla bla :(((((

How much time does a team need to release such a ridiculous patch?! My hopes for the "itemization"-patch have just died. This would take you 15 years at least.

This game is so... BORING.

So stop playing and GTFO out already. Want to know why it seems like Blizzard has copy paste responses? Because you nitwits keep asking the same god damn questions over and over and over and over and over and over and over endlessly repeatedly no matter how many times Blizzard answers you. Seriously get a life.

Sorry to hear that you´re suffering from tourette syndrome... must be terrible actually.
Reply Quote
So everyone quit SC2? Really? What about wow? You can't possibly be this stupid. Oh right I forgot Blizzard games are played by 99% botters and 2 real people. The lack of common sense and a modicum of intelligence in this community is absolutely astounding sometimes.

The success of their other games was kind of the point I was making. When you're making things that people love you can have the swagger to say things like "soon", with the connotative effect of "we're doing something great here, everyone is going to love it, just be patient and be rewarded". When you're making a product like D3 that has failed to retain such an absurdly high percentage of players, the whole "soon" thing sounds a little different.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
05/02/2013 08:36 AMPosted by Vyleblud
So everyone quit SC2? Really? What about wow? You can't possibly be this stupid. Oh right I forgot Blizzard games are played by 99% botters and 2 real people. The lack of common sense and a modicum of intelligence in this community is absolutely astounding sometimes.

The success of their other games was kind of the point I was making. When you're making things that people love you can have the swagger to say things like "soon", with the connotative effect of "we're doing something great here, everyone is going to love it, just be patient and be rewarded". When you're making a product like D3 that has failed to retain such an absurdly high percentage of players, the whole "soon" thing sounds a little different.

WoW has a ton of things to do in it. Raid, quests, transmog hunts, pet battles, pvp, etc.

SC2 has campaign, multiplayer and... well that's about it, BUT you can make your own maps. Download more maps. Their are an endless map library, as long as people make them. That is what keeps SC2 going.

Diablo series, as I keep saying, is a dungeon crawler. Kill. Get items. Nothing more. No new maps. No new quests. If running a stage over and over in hopes of that item you desire isn't what you want, then maybe the Diablo series isn't your kind of game. Stop complaining about it not being how you want it and spend your time on games you do enjoy.
Reply Quote
05/02/2013 08:48 AMPosted by Cruciarius
Diablo series, as I keep saying, is a dungeon crawler. Kill. Get items. Nothing more. No new maps. No new quests. If running a stage over and over in hopes of that item you desire isn't what you want, then maybe the Diablo series isn't your kind of game. Stop complaining about it not being how you want it and spend your time on games you do enjoy.

I don't play this game, and I do play games that I enjoy, I just hang around here because these are the best game forums and my day provides pockets of waiting around with internet access. :)

That said, you can go on about genre type till you're blue in the face, that was not at all what I was discussing. If you still play D3 that is great, but understand that in terms of people who purchased D3 that puts you in an overwhelming minority.
Reply Quote
+1 vyleblud and i have np with this sort off game its the content off the game as it is that is underwhelming.
D2 was great they had a verry good base from were to build now they wanted to make a verry different game instead fine =) but it still have to be better or atleast as good as the old game.
It isnt and after waiting 10 years or so for a sequel than a year wait for em to patch to a desent state isnt ok.
They are reinventing the wheel and doing a slow job at it =O.
Barb now can ww as long as there is mobs =) sweet thats 1 char done :) and soon there will be mobs on every act =).
Still 4 more chars to get working but hey the game has only bin out a year so np ill stay patient.
Making builds that works and getting them to work on every act is a verry core thing off the game now if this was done from start and it was only some fine tuning that was being done i wouldnt have a problem with late patching.
Reply Quote
lol funny they say as fast as we can. they pump patches out for WoW left and right and only have like 1-2 people working on d3.
Reply Quote
05/01/2013 05:25 PMPosted by Vaeflare
Beetlejuic---! I mean... we haven't yet announced a release date for patch 1.0.8 yet, but we're working on it just as quickly as we can.

All you had to say was "Don't worry guys it will be out in less than 2 months" or 1 month? or 3 weeks? Are we talking months or weeks this is what we are asking my friend that's not a lot. Come on man talking to people isn't rocket surgery ( see what I did there? ). Anyway dude, may I call you dude? Alright his dudelyness Please by ETA we mean Estimate like here is a estimate I'm gonna make on pure speculation.... This patch will launch before june. Now I have not stated a fact merely suggested its likely that it will happen around that given time without guaranteeing anything. Man come on right?

Hey look I solved a problem today....man

P.S. Edited to say man more times. ( this was important man )
Edited by ShaneBuchman#1349 on 5/2/2013 9:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]