Diablo® III

1.0.8 ETA? 1.0.8 ETA? 1.0.8 ETA?

View profile
05/02/2013 01:07 PMPosted by Chronos
so instead of making THIS game a better game, they decide to come out with it on the ps3. they sold record copies on the PC and the verdict is the game sucks. WHY WOULD ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND THEN SPEND MONEY ON THE SAME GAME ON THE PS3?!?! Is Blizzard just that dumb?

First of all the PS3 version will have it's own dev team. So that will mean it will not take anything away from the PC version. Next it will have cool features that some players will love, like offline mode, no auction house, etc... to name a few. So I could see some getting it for the PS3.

You do know that D1 was on the original PlayStation. So you could have to same argument of why would anyone that plays it on the computer want to by it for the original PlayStation, even though it was a good game. If you already have it for the computer you do not need it on a console. So Blizz North was just wasting their money porting it to console, using that line of reasoning. How dare Brevik put D1 on the PlayStation.
Reply Quote
05/01/2013 05:29 PMPosted by EmfH
Beetlejuic---! I mean... we haven't yet announced a release date for patch 1.0.8 yet, but we're working on it just as quickly as we can.

Can you at least tell us if it will be before May 15th, because if I can't ID all after that date your CS department is going to start receiving daily phone calls from me!

You are one sad individual.
Reply Quote
How about an estimate on the estimate?

In essence when do you estimate you will announce an estimate on the release date?
Reply Quote
05/01/2013 07:00 PMPosted by GULLOX
Not positive its immaturity, more than total frustration over a epic game title that has been sold out. This last (1.08) patch shouldn't even be a patch IMO 10 years of waiting for as Mr. Wilson put it a "awesome game" and we are still waiting for a much needed item patch. If Blizzard would be willing to buy this façade back for 10 bucks I would be happy to give it back played d@ for 8 years only quit because of what I was expecting out of d3, some people don't have the restraint u and I have but (read carefully) everyone on this forum is entitled to their opinion no need to act like a child touché

Delete all your toons on every server (if you have any), get your account perma locked and I will give you your 10 bucks. That work for you?
Reply Quote
Haha yes! I think this is the first thread on these forums that the comments have made me laugh. Nice OP. And good post blue. But seriously blue... when's it coming out?
Reply Quote
05/01/2013 05:29 PMPosted by DerekNJ
Please do something soon. I'd love to return to the game, but something needs to change for that to happen. I imagine there's many others out there in the same situation as me.

MANY!
Reply Quote
05/01/2013 05:25 PMPosted by Vaeflare
we're working on it just as quickly as we can.

This is a lie, and you know it. How do you sleep at night?
Reply Quote
162538263 years™
Reply Quote
I'm guessing it'll come out the day before the 1 year anniversary.
Reply Quote
@Vyndare,

No sustainable income LOL, wonder what the RMAH cut is for...
Reply Quote
I'm sure their team of 3 developers are working at slave wages to get that Amazing -(sarcasm), patch out!

A game such as Diablo 3 has no sustainable income, they have your 60 bucks, so now they can go as slow as they want.

The income additional moneys they get is from the RMAH or did you forget how important that was to Blizzard. The RMAH and AH was the first thing Blizzard made sure was working, when the game was first released. Think before you speak. It may help future conversations you have with other people.
Reply Quote
05/01/2013 05:29 PMPosted by EmfH
Beetlejuic---! I mean... we haven't yet announced a release date for patch 1.0.8 yet, but we're working on it just as quickly as we can.

Can you at least tell us if it will be before May 15th, because if I can't ID all after that date your CS department is going to start receiving daily phone calls from me!

What for? It's not like the CS department can ID your items for you.
Reply Quote
Hope it's soon :(.

Want to ID all and craft mulitple gems at a time please :D.
Reply Quote
Since i played beginning of when it first came out. and it has been changed a lot in good way and bad way also. Therefore, user are leaving in situation being in worry about next patch, i know after serveral patches it really gets better and makes me play more but at the same, items value are getting change rapidly as well, since we have trade room, maximum prize is 20000M i think, and im suggest that increase maximum prize to 40000M less or more.

about items.... and balance between characters
um..... there are so many things that i want to tell you but i will make it short.
since i played barb from the beginning, At the first, people don't like barb for long time and users are created skill collaboration as we know so far. the point is i heard Thrive on Chaos is not what you meant to use it as now,
so far, most barb users are using that skill to survive in the game field, so it may causes play just in single mode but then in party mode we have Insanity and Slaughter to use it.
Therefore i think if there is any decrease abillity patch of Thrive on Chaos is taking out the freedom to choice of what users want to play. im not talking about just in barb, it includes other class too. i think the most good thing about diablo is we can play single and multi in one ID as well. so, from all you announcements are seems like it will be another tsunami effective patches that we will be face on later,

and i know we can get lots of new and come back users, but to fan players, these upcoming skills patches are not enjoyable to wait. i think.....

From all that, i know it just a game and it just for fun, but im big fan of diablo series.

so don't look at me like an strange person hahahaha

Thank you to read this long comments

have a great days
Edited by GumSin#3689 on 5/3/2013 9:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I keep reading this title as:

1.0 BETA? 1.0 BETA? 1.0 BETA?

Anyone else?
Reply Quote

This made me laugh thanks! The funny part was the "we're working on it just as quickly as we can".
Reply Quote
I'm getting really friggen sick of waiting for this patch. It's basically done. If you have density changes still to make, hotfix them later! =(
Reply Quote

Give the Diablo 3 team a break,.. it's 3 guys in their boxers eating old pizza for gosh sakes!

Edit: and a woman doing all the work
*prays for some legendary drops*
hehe j/k

<3 D3,.. i'll take the patch when it's complete thank you.
The longer it takes the better it will be in blizzard terms.
Edited by Baler#1275 on 5/3/2013 3:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Patch 1.0.8 is on test server.....

.....................................................................forever
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]