Diablo® III

1.0.8 ETA? 1.0.8 ETA? 1.0.8 ETA?

Posted by Vaeflare
we're working on it just as quickly as we can.

This is a lie, and you know it. How do you sleep at night?

Seems like Blues are damned if they do and damned if they don't. If they don't respond, they are not talking any notice of the forums, and if they do respond and you don't like the answer, they are lieing. Now I'll go and put on my flameproof undies lol.
Reply Quote
05/01/2013 05:25 PMPosted by Vaeflare
Beetlejuic---! I mean... we haven't yet announced a release date for patch 1.0.8 yet, but we're working on it just as quickly as we can.

slow team is slow
Reply Quote
@Vaeflare

Please add Achievements to the D3 Armory!!! This is long overdue and it's definitely a feature to keep us busy and will also bring many old players back. Passing time at work comparing achieves w/ friend.. easily plan out what achieves are left to hunt... **Diabloprogress finally being able to rank progression inferno clear dates! That's enough to bring all those serious pre1.0.3 players back for a look see and log in to compare/stroke epeenz with other friends (Gotta be ingame to chat!) ;)

It's the perfect to reel-in for all those players that have quit! They will see how much the game has evolved, friends that have come back say D3 is a lot more fun now.. Adding achievements will be the reason many will return and once they play a bit they will see how much better it is now. They will start playing again but since they are already experienced many will skip the early gearing phases entirely and start with GG gears! This will also greatly help fuel the economy since the rush of returning players will increase the demand for gear. Demand is what make items sell and increasing demand will fix many player's "Nothing's Selling" problems!

Please consider adding Achievements to the D3Armory. Thanks!
Reply Quote
I'm looking forward to the release date as much as anyone else. I just hope they don't nerf monster density. It was awesome where it was at the beginning of the 1.08 PTR but then they nerfed it to make it less stellar. I just can't grind out paragon levels knowing ID all and the fact I don't have to do endless Alkaizer runs is just around the corner. Like most, I think Bliz will try to time the patch with the one year release, but they could always surprise us this Tuesday.
Reply Quote
I wish I ran on Blizzard's non-existent deadline schedules. Next time a prof wants a project done, I'll tell them "It's done when it's done." I'm not saying you guys aren't doing your work but since everything seems to take forever for this game it kind of paints that kind of picture. Pick up the pace guys, I seriously don't want to see the itemization patch in 2014.
Reply Quote
Typical blizzard "soon" notorious for being late for release dates and not focusing on games that matter, Blizz is getting worse and worse day by day, why do u think they released d3 for ps3 because they completely !@#$ed up the game for pc now they have to make up for the lack of money they are making by releasing it to console . Get ur %^-* together blizz and hurry up.
Reply Quote
I´d like to wirte a small summarization of what you guys wrote.To me it sounds like followig:

MIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMimimimimimimimimi.... mimimi.... MIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMimimimimimimimim
Reply Quote
ONE YEAR LATER!
We are able to identify everything in our inventory.

:applause:
Reply Quote
05/01/2013 05:25 PMPosted by Vaeflare
Beetlejuic---! I mean... we haven't yet announced a release date for patch 1.0.8 yet, but we're working on it just as quickly as we can.

As quickly as you can ?!!

The real question is what makes you so slow ?!! Its funds limitations , few people working on patches or you really slow down patching for expansion reasons ?!

Whatever it is .. you are very slow on patching and if this is as quickly as you can ... Then we might see diablo 3 in complete form in 2-3 years from now.

You guys should take lessons from Path of Exile guys that almost instantly patching everything is wrong... With no funds , limited people and nothing more than pure love for their game...

What is really happening guys...
Reply Quote
whats really sad is that 1.0.8 isnt even the real deal. sure it brings a couple of quality of life improvements that should have been implemented at release but its nothing game breaking like 1.0.9 is announced to be (fingers crossed).

if we take the time it takes you to develop this "minor" patch, oh boy we can not expect 1.0.9 to hit before october or november i guess. right now this game misses that certain feeling that keeps you playing...lets face it this game is entirely built around hunting loot. not that thats a bad thing but right now im not really pickung up any loot besides demonic essences and legendarys that are able to roll at least half decent (which turn out to be bad anyways of course) and so this game misses said feeling...that feeling that the next big thing might be just around the corner in the next pack of monsters.

right now i cant motivate to play more than ~60 minutes or so grinding a few essences with my TR monk. i know 1.0.9 is said to change the drops but it cant be your goal to let the player base wait THAT long for something that many might consider the last chance they give this game.

tl/dr. 1.0.9 is the real deal and im afraid it will hit when its too late
Reply Quote
I won't beat up Blizzard. I have however stopped playing the game for the most part (Paragon Level 71) . . . It is just not worth the time to get to the next level . . . at least 5 hours at this point which might be faster than some people.

I'll just wait for the patch . . . there is no reason to play until the patch comes out.
Reply Quote
Love you.
Reply Quote
4 weeks after PTR and your still working on a release date for a mediocre patch with no new content hahahahahaha you fail buddy abd so does your whole team
Reply Quote
1.0.8 ETA? 1.0.8 ETA? 1.0.8 ETA?

Soon™
Reply Quote
05/02/2013 07:57 PMPosted by ShadowAegis
so instead of making THIS game a better game, they decide to come out with it on the ps3. they sold record copies on the PC and the verdict is the game sucks. WHY WOULD ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND THEN SPEND MONEY ON THE SAME GAME ON THE PS3?!?! Is Blizzard just that dumb?

First of all the PS3 version will have it's own dev team. So that will mean it will not take anything away from the PC version. Next it will have cool features that some players will love, like offline mode, no auction house, etc... to name a few. So I could see some getting it for the PS3.

You do know that D1 was on the original PlayStation. So you could have to same argument of why would anyone that plays it on the computer want to by it for the original PlayStation, even though it was a good game. If you already have it for the computer you do not need it on a console. So Blizz North was just wasting their money porting it to console, using that line of reasoning. How dare Brevik put D1 on the PlayStation.

You missed the entire point of my post..... D3 sucks and why even try and sell it on PS3 when the game sucks. D1 was good and sold on both systems. Durka Durka
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]