Diablo® III

Recycling Dark Mage's Shade

So, I just recycled Dark Mage's Shade, which is a level 58 legendary wizard hat that was dropped on Inferno, but the items I got from recycling it were Hell items. I am guessing this is because the item is level 58, but shoudn't it recycle into Inferno items, since it was dropped on Inferno? I am not sure however if you can get the same item in Hell difficulty.

Edit: how about we get a preview of which items we'll get from recycling an item, so we would be sure about what we were going to get? I think that would be a good addition.
Edited by atum#1880 on 5/1/2013 5:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
believe its based on item level only. so 60+ salvages to brimstones.

you can check the game guild where it should indicate what something salvages into . eg http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/dark-mages-shade
Reply Quote
Yeah, it's probably based on item level only, indeed. And thanks for that link, I didn't know the site listed the items you were going to get from salvaging. But I think it would just be easier if that information was also inside the game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]