Diablo® III

Would love some help

I recently returned to D3 and have been playing a WW Barb. I really like the build, it really fits my playstyle. I geared myself after reading alot of forums and websites for BIS stuff. I bought what i could afford.

My problem now is that from my point of view, a decent upgrade for any slot is going to cost me a ridiculous amount of gold.

If anyone could take a few minutes, look at my Barb and maybe help me out with what to upgrade to get the most bang for my Gold coin, I would be very appreciative.

Also, I am not so clear on what I should be trying to craft besides amulet. Maybe Bracer? Maybe an OH axe? I don;t mind spending gold on some mats to try to get a decent item for a slot from crafting, just not sure exactly if its worth it and in what slots.

Again, thanks very much to anyone that could help me out!
Reply Quote
What is a ridiculous amount of gold for you?

Weapons are weak, life is low, resists are low, only one slot of lifesteal (loh is weak by comparison).

If you even have a few mill for crafting that's enough to purchase upgrades for these areas.

Read http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7593621248 if you haven't already.

Also use http://www.d3rawr.com/d to calculate upgrades, looking at fully buffed tdps.

Add me in game if you need help finding upgrades.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the help. I have gold to spend, almost 1 bil. but every time I look to upgrade a slot, the upgrade seems to cost 1-2 billion...Guess I was looking for some more specific help with exactly what to be be looking for in each slot without spending that much on every slot..

Also, what slots are everyone trying to get uber crafts in besides amulet bracer and shoulder? Should I be trying to craft an uber OH or is it better to get one off the AH? Those sort of questions have me stumped.
Edited by Kwahn#1562 on 5/2/2013 2:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]