Diablo® III

SG 146Int 5.5%cc -7 dog.. Why GAH cap suxs

05/02/2013 03:08 PMPosted by JonkZ
DAM only a 1384 dps bump for me. not worth it.

That ring gives me 14k dps extra. It's a great ring for me. Congrats to the bidder. Ah well, back to looking at amulets.
Reply Quote
05/03/2013 05:19 PMPosted by CoffeeBlack
DAM only a 1384 dps bump for me. not worth it.

That ring gives me 14k dps extra. It's a great ring for me. Congrats to the bidder. Ah well, back to looking at amulets.

Here is my point, what other class or build is looking at a 5.5 cc 6 or 7 attack speed ring and saying "14k dps bump for me, hooray". It is a bad ring but it's the best we can hope for and that is what is fundamentally wrong with the Zombie Dogs build. A hell drop Mojo, sub par rings and a slightly above average voodoo mask (witch may or may not roll above 100 int).

No other class would take this lying down but WD. When the Homoculous was turned into a hell only drop, I don`t remember any protest. Here we are 6 months later and still getting whipped.
Reply Quote
Here's the guy who bought the ring

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Xievious-1157/hero/4321889

I actually met him about a week ago b4 he bought it.

His build isnt to bad but tbh his health is really a bit low. Also just noticed that he has no pick up radius. Id probably recommend dropping some of the hgb and grab 7 yards.
Edited by heyguyslol#1302 on 5/4/2013 10:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I managed to snipe my 3cc lastnite ring shame I saw this one at 1d 11hrs but to late

now I have to snipe a 6cc visage and find a decent sword than a 200+vit 9% tals

crafted 1400ammys best one is the crappy tri on my wd after I get a good one that I am happy with I am going to move to bracers for pur than shoulders for ehgb than tri gloves with ehp so this is going to be a long process

still haven't worked out if I want a quad or a tri zuni pox
Reply Quote
05/03/2013 08:44 PMPosted by JonkZ
Here is my point, what other class or build is looking at a 5.5 cc 6 or 7 attack speed ring and saying "14k dps bump for me, hooray". It is a bad ring but it's the best we can hope for

Yup, my CMWiz brother said he would lose dps with that skull grasp.

05/04/2013 10:17 PMPosted by heyguyslol
Here's the guy who bought the ring

I wanted to buy that sword he has when it was on the AH, but couldn't afford it.
Reply Quote

I wanted to buy that sword he has when it was on the AH, but couldn't afford it.

That's better than seeing a sword you can afford (JonkZ's), but being stupid and NOT buying it when it was for sale.

Then you find out it's the no.2 sword :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]