Diablo® III

Switching keyboard functions(letters A and Q)

Why is it that everytime I play, for about a couple of minutes into the game, the keyboard functions switch? I use the letter Q for potions, which is the default button. After minutes of playing, when I need to press the letter Q, the potions no longer take effect. The potion button has switched to the letter A even if I did not do anything.

This goes with chat as well, because when I type the letter Q in the chatbox, the letter A appears. The same goes with the letters Z and W. Sometimes I can't type my password correctly to log into the game because of the same problem. I have to exit and restart just to be able to login.

Btw, I don't have any keyboard problems outside of the game. I use the internet almost all day and I never encounter problems such as this.

Your help would be much appreciated.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]