Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
I would like to premise this entire thing by saying that i had absolutely no issue with game play until 1.0.7 hit. After that its been non stop one thing or another.
1) know cursor issue happens very frequently
2)alt tab out of game will frequently cause ^ (cursor disappear) issue as well
3) The colors on the game behave very oddly and sometimes gives me a brilliant flash of color then back to normal. Also the game will frequently get blurry and out of focus. Tried changing multiple video settings and happens in all of em.
4) SERIOUS LAG ISSUES
5) consistant error message when trying to send pm to friend
6) logging on the game take forever. I alt tab and explore the internet while waiting to connect to server, authicate and retrieve. Sometimes is bam and done, other times 30-40 seconds and yet other times wont even connect.
7) Dead elite's will frequently stay standing upright and appear to be alive just immobile
8)i have on several occasions vaulted "offscreen" or behind in game obstackles that are not passable.
9) The waller Affix has on more then one occasion spawned ON me not around or boxed me in or anything like that, literally on me. Im stuck and cant move in any dicrection and have walls protruding from both sides of my body.
System Software Overview:
System Version: Mac OS X 10.7.5 (11G63b)
Kernel Version: Darwin 11.4.2
64-bit Kernel and Extensions: Yes
Time since boot: 22 minutes
Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro8,1
Processor Name: Intel Core i5
Processor Speed: 2.4 GHz
Number of Processors: 1
Total Number of Cores: 2
L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
L3 Cache: 3 MB
Memory: 4 GB
Boot ROM Version: MBP81.0047.B27
SMC Version (system): 1.68f99
Sudden Motion Sensor:
Intel HD Graphics 3000:
Chipset Model: Intel HD Graphics 3000
VRAM (Total): 384 MB
Vendor: Intel (0x8086)
Device ID: 0x0126
Revision ID: 0x0009
Display Type: LCD
Resolution: 1280 x 800
Pixel Depth: 32-Bit Color (ARGB8888)
Main Display: Yes
Input Source ID: com.apple.keylayout.US
Keyboard Layout: ANSI
You will probably want to take a look at this thread by Machkhan. Unless that post was made before 10.7.5 was made available, 10.7.4 is the only version of Lion working properly with the Intel HD 3000 GPU:
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.