Diablo® III

Walking away Gear and 10m Gold Give-Away

I'm giving the Monk on my profile, "Enyo" away along with 10m SC gold. No strings attached, I'm just done...

The only eligibility requirement is to have a Paragon Level 0-10 Monk on your profile. I want to help somebody instead of further enriching the 1%

Post a reply if you are interested. I'll use an RNG and pick the reply number as the winner at 9:00 PM PST Friday, May 3rd
Edited by Frigg#1154 on 5/2/2013 2:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
hi, obligitory post. I like free stuff.
Reply Quote
View profile
Can I have the 10M gold to unsocket my 2 Marquis gems..?

I keeed, I keeeed!

bump...good luck to whomever gets the freebees!

Cheers,
CC-
Reply Quote
While my monk may be far over the restriction of paragon 10 you set, I am far from the 1%, and short of buying gold upgrades are very far away from me, If willing I would like to enter for the gold :D
Reply Quote
you're frigging awesome man!
good luck with your future endevours
not entering btw just giving you thumbs up =)
Reply Quote
I could probably use some gear, and some money. I'm trying pretty hard to get better.
Reply Quote
I'm only slightly over the Paragon 10. I just hit 12 yesterday. If you see fit I'd like to be entered.
Reply Quote
Sure man thanks. Congrats in advance to the winner. :)
Reply Quote
Frigg, would love that amulet, or anything else you'd be willing to part with. Thanks...
Reply Quote
Good times. Count me in! Thanks, Waxdabs
Reply Quote
Would love some help getting started on a monk. Just finished a barb and all the other classes are way to slow for me.

So put me in the drawing!!

P.S. Any other gear you want to get rid of or anything would be greatly appreciated!
Reply Quote
Would be honored to wear the gear. My Monk needs help. Good Luck Frigg.
Reply Quote
Don't think I've ever had over a million gold at once. >.>
Reply Quote
I'd use some gold if you don't mind.
Reply Quote
My monk is one of the few here that can be considered below average. If I'm chosen, I just want the Echoing Fury.
Reply Quote
Ill just post for kicks and giggles, pl2 woot woot! Highest paragon I have =/ womp womp
Reply Quote
I need it... i need the help in any way, shape, or form.
Reply Quote
Just under the 10 paragon on my monk, would be a nice little boost.
Reply Quote
I would like to be considered. Thank you and good luck everyone :)
Reply Quote
Consider me plz
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]