Diablo® III

asheara's iron fist

Hey guys, I have been trying to make an asheara's iron first that has both critical hit chance and attack speed. Ive crated 180 gloves so far and not one of them has had both cc and IAS on it. I have found 29/180 gloves with either cc or IAS on them.

2 questions:
1. is it possible to have both cc and IAS if im crafting asheara's
2. if so, how many tries do you think it'll take?
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/artisan/blacksmith/recipe/ashearas-clasp

1. Yep. 2 random properties.
2. Random so you cant really tell.
Reply Quote
k thanks OTWA. Ya I assumed that's what it meant, but I was beginning to wonder that maybe there are limitations for what those two properties can be.
Reply Quote
I have made 280 and still no double affix glove.

I think the odds are 1/556. For every 100 gloves I have made, about 6 have cc and 6 have ias. So each open spot has a 3% chance of having cc and a 3% chance of having ias. So when I roll the dice, the first spot has a 6% chance of getting either one of the two, leaving the second spot with a 3% chance of getting the other. That means there is a .18% chance of getting both together, which is 1/556.

So if that's right, then the odds are pretty low. Costs like $650,000 to make 100. So would be about $3,614,000 to have even odds.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]