Diablo® III

Killing Goblins in MP10 without using HOTA

Heh, the first time I killed an MP10 goblin, I had 85k unbuffed DPS.
Reply Quote
04/29/2013 04:58 PMPosted by silverfire
Heh, the first time I killed an MP10 goblin, I had 85k unbuffed DPS.

Is that without passives, like d3progress numbers? Or stat sheet DPS?

The first one I ever killed I was at 97k stat sheet DPS w/ cold SoJ with WW. No idea what my totally unbuffed DPS was....

I will admit though, when I was at that level of damage I could only kill 1/10 goblins I came across.
Reply Quote
D3progress, might have been over 100k with passives, but barely if it was.
Reply Quote
That would be a fun challenge.....lowest stat sheet DPS you could kill an MP10 goblin with, heh....
Reply Quote
You must have read my mind. :)

(Though if it turns into a dual-wield ww vs Skorn HotA thing again, prepare to get embarrassed again)
Reply Quote
View profile
Do it all the time, the you need OP/KS + Cold SoJ and Rend will stick eventually.
Reply Quote
You must have read my mind. :)

(Though if it turns into a dual-wield ww vs Skorn HotA thing again, prepare to get embarrassed again)

Nah, I would just say any build, any set-up, any follower, lowest pre-active buff DPS (only passives).

I wonder how low it could go....
Reply Quote
I remember when I couldn't even kill a mo7 goblin... Good times.
Reply Quote
cold soj is good even bash skill snare goblin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxOKfSJegn0&feature=youtu.be
Reply Quote
So someone wearing a puzzle ring can be in the game. Gets hit by monsters and spawns 2 goblins. Other 2 players take a goblin each and whack away. We can see who does it the fastest. lol
Reply Quote
You can't spawn 2 goblins at the same time off of one puzzle ring. I guess if you had a party of 4 and 2 of them were wearing puzzle rings and you somehow managed to coordinate the "pop" it might work. Probably better to simply time the kill off of a stationary goblin. To be honest, I don't think anyone cares how quickly you can kill the goblin. He's on a timer anyway once you engage him and he has defenses you have to deal with like sprint and shield. If you kill him before he gets away, WIN!

I haven't tried WW with him, but I can tell you that DW is easier to kill him than a Skorn on HotA simply for the fact that you can get away with running out of fury with DW and BASH yourself up quick enough to still finish him off. If you run out of fury with a Skorn, you're done.
Edited by Corgon#1140 on 4/30/2013 7:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
yes, pretty easy.

can do it without wob also i think.
Reply Quote
With a cold soj, even plain old frenzy is good enough to get the job done in MP10 Solo.

With HOTA I recently took out a little bassterd on MP10 4 player (With everyone else still in town).... I was happy happy joy joy. (edit: Had a -5 hota soj when this happened.... Conditions were just right.)
Edited by Poobah#1136 on 4/30/2013 11:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
how much health does a mp10 goblin have (solo)

im always in rage mode when i see one and never have the time to look at it lol
Reply Quote
View profile
Gogo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]