Diablo® III

What to do with 400m.

Should I stick with my current gear setup and try to upgrade it?

Or trade in for WH + Innas + Ice Climbers?
Reply Quote
I wouldn't recommend a WH at this stage. You're already low on vit, and you'd drop more if you shed the IK belt.
Reply Quote
Yea that is a concern of mine. I can do mp10 (non ubers) but the farm speed is slow and sometimes I die from low hp.

What do you think I should upgrade? I'm thinking about 150m to a better chest. Not sure what the next best upgrade would be. I want to spend a bit crafing for shoulders. Any thoughts of help would appreciate it.
Reply Quote
I'm thinking along the same lines as you.

For 400m you could make big ehp gains on a better IK chest, and/or replacing the IK boots with ICs. In both cases go for the best str and vit you can afford, and they already roll with decent ar. Though without innas, you'd drop 12% ms unless you got it on the ICs, which would be expensive. So perhaps go for the chest initially.

Then for much less money you could craft vit shoulders instead of str ones. Vit ones can roll high str for barbs. It wouldn't be a problem if you dropped some ar in the process.
Reply Quote
IK chest with VIT + STR > 300. Ideally > 350

Shoulders with VIT + STR > 400 (STR 250, VIT 150) and AR > 70
Reply Quote
gamble it :)
Reply Quote
I have to agree with gooball/Highlife - a decent IK's chest will give you almost 200 vit,. which is huge in turns of actual hit points.

You could also look at a new set of IK boots if you're trying to keep the 3p. There are a few boots up currently that would fall into your price range.

Have you looked into a CD Unity? They can get pretty heft in price but if dps is your game - that ring could add a good chunk for you.

Just some ideas.
Edited by CloneX#1976 on 5/1/2013 7:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I have to agree with gooball/Highlife - a decent IK's chest will give you almost 200 vit,. which is huge in turns of actual hit points.

You could also look at a new set of IK boots if you're trying to keep the 3p. There are a few boots up currently that would fall into your price range.

Have you looked into a CD Unity? They can get pretty heft in price but if dps is your game - that ring could add a good chunk for you.

Just some ideas.

With a CD unity he would lose a breakpoint over the 9% ias ring he's using. Also would lose a chunk of AR. that gold ring is unfortunate. He won't want to fall under 33% added IAS from gear with that +.25 EF. I would agree with a CD unity after finding 9% ias somewhere else. However his amulet is also missing about as much CD as he'd gain with a unity so rolling amulets/looking for a good one with close to 100% CD to bid on could help too.
Reply Quote
140+str, 200+ vit IK chest you can get for 20-30mil start (will start expensive if over 150 str).. buy same or higher dps EF but with socket..buy shoulder with 150 vit or craft vit shoulder..
Edited by SabenarianX#6876 on 5/1/2013 7:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
craft shoulders of vit until you get a pair with 500 combined str + vit.
Then swap to ice climbers with something like 200 str, 150 vit and inna pants with 150 vit. You should be good to go.
Reply Quote
Your str is way too low just add me I will help you upgrade
Reply Quote
Thinking of trading in the DW for 2h Skorn with LS. Thoughts on this? d3rawr said I could gain about 400k tDps on a higher end skorn. Just a little worried about keeping fury up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]