Diablo® III

d3 evolving but what about the story?

for me it isn't that it needed a grander story. it was just the implementation of that story.

don't give it away so tritely. give us some mystery. there is tons of mystery with the Jewelcrafter, and the followers, to name a few, but the evils, who should have been amazing, were made to look like imbeciles and clowns.

the dialogue made me feel really let down.

the story content isn't bad at all. just the delivery and choice of characterization.
Reply Quote
I'm willing to bet BlizzCon 2013 is gonna be a bad year for Diablo III.

It's time for fans to express how bad the story for Diablo III was in Chris Metzens face. Can't say "we got overwhelming positive feedback about the story" then.
Edited by Jahaga#1174 on 4/27/2013 5:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I quite like the diablo 3 story. The introduction, the fallen star are execellent concepts.

However i despise how it is force fed to you.

I dont like how azmodan keeps giving you updates on the battlefield and laughing at everything you do.

The way the story is told is a real downer.

In diablo 2 the story was something you had to find, it was lurking there , if you had the patience to chat to all the characterfs in town.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]