Diablo® III

Done. Game Over.

(Locked)

Yeah and in diablo 2 the maps were randomized.....thats one of the reasons among others that the game never got old even after 10 years.......just sayin :)
Unless something new happens here, I'm done.
Played it for a year, and now bored senseless.
Reapeat same areas over and over.
This must be a social experiment to see how many time people do the same thing over and over....
Online OCD?

I was waiting fot D3 to become a D2 substitute. I was wrong. Very wrong.
Should have kept D2 and fixed up the graphics....

I was fun, now it's done.

Maybe an expansion pack? (soon)
WOW must use up 99% of Blizzard's time.
Maybe sell Dialbo to another company?

we all knew those because we experience same thing. Bye and welcome back in next few weeks
Even if he comes back then it will prob be for 1-2 days before quitting again.
You actually choosing to do the same thing over and over again.

Why not try to level a Hardcore character?
OMG I played one game for an entire year and Im going to cry about it because I finally got bored. OP Is the definition of a loser.
04/28/2013 11:57 PMPosted by Theboss
OMG I played one game for an entire year and Im going to cry about it because I finally got bored. OP Is the definition of a loser.

When you compare that the to life span (and cheaper price tag) of previous Blizzard games, a year is kind of disappointing.
Later OP, sorry the game didn't work out for you either :-/
Just hit paragon 100 last week. Sad I know. No reward at all and recently I feel they have nerfed the drop rates too.

Trying to get rid of my gold (not selling my character) to make my $60 back then I am done. Selling slow due to black market pricing gold so much lower.
Try other ARPGs?

Myself I'm waiting for Grim Dawn...

+1
You have to buy gems and then sell the gems on RMAH, then you can compete with those prices.
I did get my $60outt of it.It was fun. I cannot argure that.
I just wish it had a little lasted longer and Blizzard put out something new in a timely manner.

Blizzard missed the boat. Epansion sets or adding new areas would have been nice.

Would you have handed over $20 for a new set of dungeons?
I would have. Just picked up SkyRim. I will give it a try.
Might be good, might be bad. At least it is something new.
I am tired over running around in circles doing the same thing.

Blizzard should have coverted D2 to better graphics and added a few extras.

Skyrim's a cool game, it's most fun if you run theives guild, companions, and assassin quests all at the same time. Storm cloaks over imperials every time. The best house in the game is found in Windhelm and the easiest way to get it is to side with the Stormcloak faction.

I spent a lot of time playing Skyrim, I quit after I took an arrow in the knee.
04/28/2013 09:15 PMPosted by SOC
You do the same thing in Diablo 2 over and over again as well. Just sayin'.

No they didn't.. here is what people did in D2:

- MF runs
- Exp runs
- Hosted exp runs
- Open world PvP
- Rushed characters
- Experimented with different builds (hence why many people had over 20 characters)
- Joined specific chat channels to yap about whatever

How many of those things do you do in D3.. 2? Hmmmmmm

I thought it was only wow players that got butt hurt when someone said they were quitting the game, guess i was wrong, heh.
What did you do in D2 that was more unique and fun than anything you do in D3?

Baal Baal Baal Baal Cows Cows Cows Cows Baal Baal Baal

I loved D2. Loved it. But don't complain that D3 is bad because you're doing four areas in A3 over and over. Ten years ago, you did the same exact 2 minute Baal runs ten thousand times.
What did you do in D2 that was more unique and fun than anything you do in D3?Baal Baal Baal Baal Cows Cows Cows Cows Baal Baal BaalI loved D2. Loved it. But don't complain that D3 is bad because you're doing four areas in A3 over and over. Ten years ago, you did the same exact 2 minute Baal runs ten thousand times.

No, not really.
Diablo and Wsk WALKS were fun.
Tomb runs running with full groups of undergeared / self-founders players was A LOT of fun.
DCLone hunting, hellforge rushing, torch farming...
Cubing skiller and res charms, trying to get that awesome crafted ring or amu.
Collecting runes and cubing them up to Lo's and beyond.

There were so many things to collect and do in that game.

Here: id full inventory: 99% rubbish, 0.999999999% 'usable', 0.000000001% jackpot.

That's it.

Because, let's be real, that 'awesome' end-game reward in this game just sucks big time.

Even the fun of levelling is mediocre at best.
You don't even get rewards from doing quests, or feel any progression when you level up because most of the time you get skills or runes you don't want to use or completely suck.

The time versus reward system in this game is terrible.

But that was to be expected when they removed both skill and stat points without replacing it by something else.

I can only blame myself for being so blind and holding on to too much hope.
Take a break, while i won't argue the game has flaws everything gets boring after a while (yes even D2 did). Thing a lot of people don't realise is that D2 isn't something you played 12 hours a day for a year straight either. At least not normally. Most people i knew playing it would come and go from times to times, personally i was following ladder resets.

Besides, i'd feel i get nowhere too if i tried to maintain 4 different characters, 1 is enough work already.
I wish you all the best in your future gaming endeavour!
04/29/2013 01:35 AMPosted by Smackery
Ten years ago, you did the same exact 2 minute Baal runs ten thousand times.

Yeah, but it was in 8 people groups, and there was a lot more monsters.
And there were no cooldowns, so 8 people spamming everything they had with infinite mana was really cool to watch.

And every "2 minute run" had a big chance of dropping a unique from Baal.

You dont have that in D3.

Would you have handed over $20 for a new set of dungeons?

I might have, but along with more dungeons would have to be more items with special attributes. I still have fun playing but overall i think diablo 3 would have been better had you been able to properly "fine tune" your characters attribute how you see fit as you level up. Relies too heavily on your gear, but maybe it's better for the "hold my hand" crowds.... JMHO

The time versus reward system in this game is terrible.

But that was to be expected when they removed both skill and stat points without replacing it by something else.

Exactamundo. :)
Edited by SultanDelmar#1499 on 4/29/2013 2:30 AM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]