Diablo® III

The community.

(Locked)

Just came across a post where someone was throwing out an idea on how blizzard could improve the game. It wasn't the best idea, but at least he made an effort. I scrolled down to read the comments, and 90% of the responses were calling him an idiot, and tearing him apart, without giving reason. I really could care less, but it just shows that more then half of you kids are the reason that people are embarrassed to play the game. Grow up.

Post your [Removed] responses and prove me right, give me something to laugh about.
Edited by Vaeflare on 4/29/2013 12:00 PM PDT
Shut up mate your a idiot.

Just kidding but seriously I think people get so frustrated because this game didnt even need to get to this stage just remake D2 and add more i mean its only been like 6 years. People dont want to really hear ideas because its so painfully obvious what needs to happen you only have to read the forum once to know the items are garbage theres no fun affixes and poor itemisation which is so frustrating because diablo 2 was such a good base to go off and it was ignored. Im so close to stopping playing this game my self ive literally found nothing for about 2 months and i mean nothing !
Would you mind linking the post? I'd like to see it for myself.
Probably the one about daily quests.
Even if people disagree with the suggestion, it's not a reason to insult someone, specially considering most of those usually don't state why they disagree. Some people just don't seem to know any other way, plus it's the interwebs, where you can be a keyboard warrior and a cyber bully without any consequences. I guess manners aren't regarded as 1337 by those types.
View profile
Look this is not a forum where one player posts and the rest instantly agrees. Patting him on the back for a great idea. That will never happen on any game forum, if that is what you expect. I would dare say that anyone that wants to posts on this game that they must have an extremely thick skin. Where what others say do not bother them that much. It is hard to do, but not impossible to accomplish.

Just kidding but seriously I think people get so frustrated because this game didnt even need to get to this stage just remake D2 and add more i mean its only been like 6 years. People dont want to really hear ideas because its so painfully obvious what needs to happen you only have to read the forum once to know the items are garbage theres no fun affixes and poor itemisation which is so frustrating because diablo 2 was such a good base to go off and it was ignored. Im so close to stopping playing this game my self ive literally found nothing for about 2 months and i mean nothing !

If it were a perfect HD clone of D2 I would've never even bought this game just like many other players would've done as well. So instead of having 12 million copies sold to date. Blizz would be doing good to get 120,000 copies of they did that.
It was this post http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8728403410
04/29/2013 09:31 AMPosted by Blashyrkh
Even if people disagree with the suggestion, it's not a reason to insult someone, specially considering most of those usually don't state why they disagree. Some people just don't seem to know any other way, plus it's the interwebs, where you can be a keyboard warrior and a cyber bully without any consequences. I guess manners aren't regarded as 1337 by those types.

Completely agree
Look this is not a forum where one player posts and the rest instantly agrees. Patting him on the back for a great idea. That will never happen on any game forum, if that is what you expect. I would dare say that anyone that wants to posts on this game that they must have an extremely thick skin. Where what others say do not bother them that much. It is hard to do, but not impossible to accomplish.

If it were a perfect HD clone of D2 I would've never even bought this game just like many other players would've done as well. So instead of having 12 million copies sold to date. Blizz would be doing good to get 120,000 copies of they did that.

I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with disagreeing, but to just say "this is stupid" without backing it up is ridiculous.
So what was the suggestion? More ladder resets? Or maybe taking away the auction house? Or some other absurd suggestion that has no place in a Diablo game?

There are tons of suggestions that are just flat out stupid. Made by people who have never played a Diablo game or have been corrupted by wow. They deserve all the flak they get.

It was a post on improving the auction house. And it's fine if you can back up why you think it's stupid, but to just say "this is lame" flat out makes you look like the idiot. If you aren't going to give constructive criticism then don't comment. But I understand what you're saying.
04/29/2013 09:21 AMPosted by Time2Kill

+1

Just kidding but seriously

04/29/2013 09:23 AMPosted by WordMaster
Would you mind linking the post? I'd like to see it for myself.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8728403410
People are trying to have logical discussions with teenagers. While some are indeed capable of such conversation, most are not.

They think they are being funny and smart by responding like dongbags. They desperately want to impress the other jackholes.
People insulting the OP in that post were flippers, I'm guessing.
Blizzard Employee
Just came across a post where someone was throwing out an idea on how blizzard could improve the game. It wasn't the best idea, but at least he made an effort. I scrolled down to read the comments, and 90% of the responses were calling him an idiot, and tearing him apart, without giving reason. I really could care less, but it just shows that more then half of you kids are the reason that people are embarrassed to play the game. Grow up.

Post your [Removed] responses and prove me right, give me something to laugh about.
We genuinely appreciate players that take the time to give us thoughtful feedback on Diablo III and suggestions for improvements that can be made to the game. We realize that not all players will agree with each other's sentiments, but it's important to remain civil and respectful to one another.

We take harassment seriously, so if you feel that another player is directly attacking you or someone else, please use the "report" feature and report them and then ignore them. Don't be baited into name-calling or taking pot-shots at one another, and avoid using rude or condescending language.

That said, I'm locking this thread because the original post used censored language, which is not permitted on the forum.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]