Diablo® III

You all still play Diablo 3? I'm sorry

Yes, I was a huge diablo fan for a long time, as well as many other series. The Matrix, The Godfather, GTA, Fallout, Counter-Strike, etc. Guess what, we come to love them so much for what they are we set out standards too high for the sequels or an expansion/finishing touch to the story or gameplay that moved us. However, not for this game. The game was just a complete failure. If you don't believe me, grand. I don't care. All I'd like to point out is anyone in denial or still trying to get the slot machine to work would stick up for it. Move on. Blizzard makes money, and that's what companies do.

They spent 10 years hyping a game up and added pretty cartoonish looking graphics too it. Not to mention a copycat 4 act scenario, crap on storyline that rushed our childhood pleasure into a pit of hellfire itself, NPC's that are about as useful as they were in the 90's, an absolute wreck of an itemization system and absolutely NO REPLAY VALUE. The worst thing above all? Blizzard does nothing. No, I'll tell you what they make it worse. They de-buff, nerf, add all secondary ptch fixes and ignore the most important. What does that tell you? They 1. Either want to completely make money of the young idiotic kids who think this game is legit. 2. The company itself has completely lost its touch with consumers, game evolution, and originality. This is why I finally gave up around 2 months ago. It's why I will not buy anymore Blizzard products. It's why I'm ok with that.

To the people who say this is a whine/or rant. Take it for what it is. I could careless if you waste your future money on there products and enjoy/hate it. What I do know is that it starts with one consumer having integrity and paying for products that they enjoy and can count on help with. A company that continuously shows support back to the community..not just when they feel like it or use their reputation to take advantage. I came on this page nearly after 2 months of not taking a look or logging into my account. Let's just say with everything that has changed, I'm glad I stepped away. Rest in peace Diablo. My inner child will always love you. That is the first 2 in the series. ;)
Reply Quote
could i have your gear? or at least some of it? Was gonna start a DH....
Reply Quote
can I have your manticore, please?
Reply Quote
I disagree, that dh strategy is not efficient.
Reply Quote
So is this out of business sale or some kind?
will ask for gazillion gold for your items?
Reply Quote
Cool story bro
Reply Quote
lolz
Reply Quote
how much for your manticore ??
Reply Quote
Alright, your not happy, so quit the game and the forums, and let those of us who still play it cause we like it continue.
Reply Quote
You don't play Diablo 3 but still post on its forums? I'm sorry...
Reply Quote
sooo if youre done playin...looks like you got some good gear...
Reply Quote
Says Joseph with 1955 lifetime kills.LMFAO
Reply Quote
Yeah, I'm not sure if you can read. Probably not because if you remember the statements I made earlier about not logging on for 2 months...coming back to check site for updates...glad I walked away 2 months ago...then posting m final opinion of a series I loved... Hmm, it hurts to suck at real life just as much as this game doesn't it.
Reply Quote
04/30/2013 01:58 AMPosted by Matheyus

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Josef-1907/

Thats his real acc, which is from europe.
Reply Quote
04/30/2013 02:00 AMPosted by Matheyus
Yeah, I'm not sure if you can read. Probably not because if you remember the statements I made earlier about not logging on for 2 months...coming back to check site for updates...glad I walked away 2 months ago...then posting m final opinion of a series I loved... Hmm, it hurts to suck at real life just as much as this game doesn't it.

Apparently it wasn't your final opinion since you're still posting.

Thanks for letting us know your opinion on the game though, we were all really interested in that.
Reply Quote
04/30/2013 01:58 AMPosted by Matheyus

04/30/2013 02:00 AMPosted by Matheyus
Yeah, I'm not sure if you can read.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Josef-1907/hero/32864077

Lmfao indeed!

(hint: the character name)
Edited by Josef#1907 on 4/30/2013 9:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Bye.
Reply Quote
You still come and post about a game you don't play... essentially just to say you don't play it anymore? That is sorry... just not in the way you thought.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]