Diablo® III

Auction House on PS3 &PS4

Will there be an Auction House for the PS3 & PS4 versions? If so, will there be a Real Money Auction House too?
Reply Quote
no real money ah.only gold ah
Reply Quote
Any chance that in time they'll include the RMAH?
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Will there be an Auction House for the PS3 & PS4 versions? If so, will there be a Real Money Auction House too?
The console version of Diablo III will not include a gold or Real-Money Auction House, but players will still be able to exchange items with others during play.

If you're interested in finding out more, we suggest checking out some of the interviews we hosted at PAX East. You can find links to many of them in our PAX East recap blog.
Edited by Vaeflare on 4/30/2013 2:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
The console version of Diablo III will not include a gold or Real-Money Auction House, but players will still be able to exchange items with others during play.

If you're interested in finding out more, we suggest checking out some of the interviews we hosted at PAX East. You can find links to many of them in our [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/9358844/"]PAX East recap blog[/url].

this is what I'm glad to hear...we'll finally get decent loot
Reply Quote
Surely you all adjusted the drop rates now that players won't have the option of going to the auction house for their gear..

Although with some of the oversights that were made with this game, I would not be surprised if this wasn't taken into account.
Reply Quote
View profile
No AH?? So the console version WILL be better.
Reply Quote
Lol. They just won't include mp lvls. The gear will be so bad that act 3 inferno wil be next to impossible! Lmfao!!
Reply Quote

Makes me want to play it on console more than PC...
Reply Quote
Wow... I might actually give PS3 a go then if there's no AH.
Reply Quote
what's the end game then on console
Reply Quote
View profile
04/30/2013 03:55 PMPosted by Freddyk79
Lol. They just won't include mp lvls. The gear will be so bad that act 3 inferno wil be next to impossible! Lmfao!!

Self found inferno is not even close to impossible (unless you mean mp10). It just makes it a SLIGHT challenge. People easily do self-found in hardcore.
Reply Quote
I for one couldnt care less whats happening with Consoles. Less time on consoles, more time on the one that has already been up and running for the past 12 months.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Why don't Blizz fix the PC version always online isn't fun i would lie to play this when i travel.
Reply Quote
[quote]Will there be an Auction House for the PS3 & PS4 versions? If so, will there be a Real Money Auction House too?

If you're interested in finding out more, we suggest checking out some of the interviews we hosted at PAX East. You can find links to many of them in our [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/9358844/"]PAX East recap blog[/url].

lol... WAT?

I feel bad for the PS3 guys lmao. Yall nerfed drops into the ground simply because of the AH effect. You don't allow us to make named games to assist in things like trading, so how in the heck do you expect PS3 gamers to receive this news? They can't use the AH you forced down our throats, and they have a 1/1billion chance of finding BiS items on their own.

How do you honestly think the PS3 crowd is going to respond when they figure out that they're permanently gimped because of their inability to use the AH coupled with the ultra poor drop rates?

Wow... this is the most poorly thought out blatant money grab I've ever seen. Blizz, whoever was responsible for all of this needs to have his status re-evaluated.
Reply Quote
Surely you all adjusted the drop rates now that players won't have the option of going to the auction house for their gear..

Although with some of the oversights that were made with this game, I would not be surprised if this wasn't taken into account.

Makes no sense that they would change loot drop percentages, if they do then they need to do the same to the pc version. My guess is they will have the itemization patch complete on both pc and console before launch so the console players won't have any clue to how bad the loot is/was (unless they played the PC version).
Reply Quote

Makes no sense that they would change loot drop percentages, if they do then they need to do the same to the pc version. My guess is they will have the itemization patch complete on both pc and console before launch so the console players won't have any clue to how bad the loot is/was (unless they played the PC version).

It makes absolute sense, considering the AH was one of the determining factors in the global drop rate for the PC version, the PS3 would have a set of variables independent of the PC version because it won't have an AH and therefore it is no longer factored into the drop rate.

In an interview @ PAX East they said loot will drop in lesser amounts (say 1 item for every 3-4 you get now) but will be of better quality. That hints at what has been discussed in regards to improvements to itemisation - interestingly 2 legs dropped just shortly after discussing this point in the interview.
Edited by sDoik#1303 on 4/30/2013 6:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
All of these ideas are useless, what the console will now provide is that gold is actually worth something again...any day 1 player should recognize this...
Reply Quote
also i don't know y u don't make a deal with microsoft as well as playstation u want more money to expand your horizon u will get players from both platforms xbox - playstation BUT NO!! LETS KILL THE MICROSOFT LOVERS AND DIABLO SERIES LOVERS by releasing the game on 1 platform blizzard .... u have lost my love and dedication to diablo. (WINDOWS - MICROSOFT / XBOX 360 - MICROSOFT) Diablo 3 (original release) - (Microsoft / Macintosh) Diablo 3 (console version) - (Playstation) - (sony) Am i the only 1 seeing the bs SKIP here??????
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]